Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters (aka: X-Men RP) discussion

RP > Generation Strain RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 365 (365 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) *Start*

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Andrea walked into the Academy.

((Who wants to be professor Xavier))

message 3: by fullofFaith (new)

fullofFaith ((Not sure that you will find Professor X here. There are not many of the actual characters in the role play. I have one charrie that is a teacher in the school.))

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine Black walks into the Academy looking a little worried nervous.

message 5: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Dibily Do | 1707 comments Mod
((Jasmine, I would hold off from RPing because I'm going to see if people will actually post, and make this worth doing))

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments (Ok i just forgot to post that earlier before i logged off.)

message 7: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((kk))

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Chase came in and kept his hands in his pants pockets. He also had some fireproof gloves on as well. His dark green dragon wings also stayed folded. He was trying to be careful in this place. He didn't want to catch anything on fire again.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments She smiled back at Chris trying not to be embarrassed her eyes changing color again.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments I smile "Thank you."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Chase smiled and nodded at Chris.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Jasmine wrote: "I smile "Thank you.""

(You mean she smiled?)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments (Oops sorry i mixed up what i was suppose to type.)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Chase took his hands out of his pockets, but kept the fireproof gloves on. He didn't want to accidently burn something like the day before he and his family had to move.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine puts her hood on as her hair changes color again.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Chase followed Chris.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine walks in and sits down she takes her hood off her apearance changing all the time.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Chase thanked her before entering the room and closing the door behind him. He took off his gloves, knowing this room was fireproof.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine settles into the room she sits down and looks at a photo of her parents.

message 20: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Thump...thump, thump....thump....thump,thump whispered Jason's heart as he stepped slowly up the steps and towards the large mansion looking building. It was huge...almost to huge for his mind to comprehend. 'Why? I don't need help. I don't need to see a shrink' he thought cautiously in his mind as he finally reached the door, fidgeting with his black bandanna before reaching towards the handle.
"Come on, bro...open the door" said a quiet, reassuring voice behind Jason. That voice...a voice that helped him in his younger youth.
"Why do we need to come here, Nev?" he asked and gripped the rough fancy handle.
"Because, this is the best school for our 'type'" Nev said as he reached up and pushed the door open, watching it swing slowly, allowing the impressive size and beauty of the room to open up for them.
"Impressive" said Jason as he walked further in.
"Heh, you should see the color!" Nev commented as he looked around, seeing some kids walk into a hall.
He could get use to his new life.

message 21: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Look at those stairs" Nev said as he walked towards them, tempted to find out what was hiding within the halls upstairs.
"Nev, come on...we need to find our new classes" Jason said as he turned towards one of the hallways, the white outline of the walls creating a lag affect in his black vision.

'Greeaaatt.' growled Ice within his thoughts. "Wild kids." he said as he took a small sip of brandy as he glared down towards the Charger that stopped in front of the school.
"ICE!" shouted a woman's voice that shattered his grumbling. Ice pivoted on his right foot and looked over to the woman.
"What is it, Hannah?" he asked dully as he sat down the shot glass and walked towards her, ruffling his hair to reshape it again. "You know no drinking in school...at least not before your meeting with the new students!" She whispered and walked heavily towards the table that Ice put the shot glass on.
"I know. I can't help it" he said and walked out of the room, leaving her to dump the amber liquid back into the bottle.

message 22: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((I saw it, don't worry.))

Hannah sighed and opened the window. "PUSH IT OPEN!" she shouted to Letty before shutting the window again.

"Nev, are you sure this is the way?" asked Jason as the two continued to wonder a deserted hall. "Jason, I just got to this place! How could I know where to go?" he asked and continued to pass doors, looking through each window out of curiosity.

message 23: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((Hello?.....People,I thought we agreed to something.))

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine finishes getting settled in she changes back into her original form.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine hears someone knock she gets worried.

message 26: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"What are you doing down here?" asked a rough voice behind Nev. Nev spun around on his feet and faced a tall man with white choppy hair. "Sorry, Sir. Where do I go for classes?" he asked.
Ice smiled and nodded towards the direction Nev and Jason came from. "I'll show you...I have to go in that wing anyway. What's your name?" Ice asked as he started to walk away.
"Nev and this is my brother Jason." Nev said while they followed close behind.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine senses other mutants walking in.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments "Hey Faith." She shouted back walking out of her room.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine keeps walking in her disguised human form. She levitates her family photo still looking at it.

message 30: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Ice continued to lead the boys down the hall in grim and unfriendly silence. "Continue to walk back to where you came and follow the other students." Ice said as he turned towards one of the doors and unlocked it.
"Go on" Ice said as he noticed Nev stare into the room.

"Nev" Jason growled as he grabbed his brothers arm and dragged him back to the main hall.

When they entered the main room, both of them stood out of the way of the other students. Nev looked at everyone, questions filling his mind about their identity and powers. "Can you please calm your curiosity down?" asked Jason as he turned his blindfolded head to Jasmine, observing the disturbance in the air that her power made to levitate the photo.
"Why thank you, oh wise teacher" Nev said and rested against the wall.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine stops levitating the photo and blushes she accidently changes her original form.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments She goes back to her room embarrassed.

message 33: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Lets follow that guy" Nev said and walked after Dominic with Jason right behind.

message 34: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Excuse me, Mam" said Nev as he caught up to Faith. "Where do we go? Me and my brother haven't put our stuff in our rooms yet" he said.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Blake Hadly arrived at the school. He went in and looked around curously.

message 36: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Nope...well, at least I don't think so" Nev answered.

message 37: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Ok" he answered and followed her through the halls, leading him past some very interesting rooms.

message 38: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

Ice sighed as he watched Blake from around a corner, observing him. "Why did I hire him?" he asked to himself as he walked out into the open. "Blake, time to gather in the main study hall...it's time to give the speech" Ice said.

While Nev followed Faith through the unknown halls in his usually way, Jason continued to 'see' into the rooms, listening and seeing the slightest vibration make a wave in his vision. "Lot more kids then I expected" he said.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine hears Jason.

message 40: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Jason sighed, tired of wondering through out the endless halls of wood and occasional windows.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Jasmine sees Jason but isnt really sure if she should talk to him in her blue form.

message 42: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "HELLO" The Warlocks voice boomed, "ANYONE THERE, I HEARD THIS WAS A SCHOOL OF SOME SORT," Then the warlock apeared from thin air looking like a man made of glass then air and and apeared another meter away, "HELLO" he said panting his finger changed to water and he shoved it into an outlit.

message 43: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Both Jason and Nev turned their heads back towards where they came from, hearing the loud announcement from Warlock that echoed through the halls. "What was that all about?" Jason asked. Suddenly something caught his eye. It was a slight disturbance in his vision but still enough to make him stop and wonder who was hiding.

message 44: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (last edited Sep 07, 2012 08:29AM) (new)

Hannah sighed and brushed her hair up from her forehead. "Why can't these kids ever stay in once place?" she asked and went to go find Warlock to give him directions.

message 45: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "Ahh nothing like elctricity to get those charges running" Said warlock then he turned into what looked to be a lava lamp, "HELLO"

message 46: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"What....the" Hannah said as she walked into one of the study rooms and glared at a odd looking lava lamp, noticing that it was pooling on the top and bubbling downwards to the bottom. "You must be Warlock" she said.

message 47: by Chewy (last edited Sep 07, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Chewy "why yes i am," Then a neclace apeared on hannas neck with a diamond the size of the palm of her hand and a x ingraved onto it, "one of the easiest tricks, changing what i am that is hard" with that he changed back to a human.

message 48: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"It's always nice to have a shape shifter in the school. Welcome." She smiled and raised a hand towards the door, gesturing for him to walk. "How old are you?" she asked.

Ice sighed and walked out onto the empty stage, overlooking a large room with 8 rows of chairs. "Time to start." he thought and walked into the back of the stage, turning on the microphone so he could broadcast a message through out the entire building.

message 49: by Chewy (last edited Sep 08, 2012 01:47PM) (new)

Chewy "I'm 19, and not a shape shifter, i changed what the charge on the elements around your neck and with me i do not need a body to live my mind is energy," Warlock said then iron armour apeared around the warlock then disipeared, "I am almost all powerful but my energy is not limitless i need charges"

message 50: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Hannah smiled and nodded. "Good to know" she said.

Ice sighed and flipped the last switch, making a clicking sound echo through out the building. "Everyone, please gather in the meeting room." he said and flipped the switch again, cutting the power to the intercom.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8