So Much Closer So Much Closer question

Scott or John???
Gi Gi Nov 02, 2011 05:16PM
I fell for John the moment he entered the picture, and Scott was a complete idiot!!

John Duh!!

i agree totally

deleted member Feb 15, 2012 04:56PM   0 votes
John!!!!!
I hated Scott... (-_-)

I think John. I felt like Scott never really had anything in common with Brooke.

John was my favorite character besides Sadie. I loved the way he didn't give up on Brooke and how he also didn't give up on his studies he was so amazing!

John was so perfect, honestly from the moment he met Brooke you could tell he was completely smitten with her. And he was just so adorable, who wouldn't love him?

John ♥

Johhnn!!!

John that is so easy!

JOHN, JOHN ,JHON!!!!!!

John. :3

Addyson (last edited Sep 29, 2014 08:28AM ) Sep 29, 2014 08:28AM   0 votes
I would marry John♥ everyone needs a John in their life!!!

Yep! I also agree! I knew from the first time I saw Scott that it wasn't going to work, and then I met John and I was like... awww! They are SO meant to be together! :)

summer it was love at first site
Feb 27, 2012 06:39AM · flag

deleted member Jun 10, 2012 11:04PM   0 votes
John for sure! I always thought Scott had bad intentions

ummmm... that's a no brainer.. John!

John. John had more common interests with Brooke than with Scott. Yes, Brooke liked Scott and didn't even acknowledge John at all. When she became Scott's girlfriend she realized that Scott didn't even really know her at all as opposed to John who she talks to everyday. Even Brooke knew that John was the one who hep her decide what she wanted to do with her life since she is about to graduate high school.

JOHN ALL THE WAY

John

But John was so sweet....

See, if Brooke hadn't moved... who knows! Maybe scott would have worked out. But that didn't happen! John... totally John!