This topic is about My Soul to Take
Past Reads > My Soul To Take

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
My Soul To Take

description

Summary: She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.

Discussion Leader: Jennifer

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Just red "My Soul To Lose" yesterday before going 2 sleep ......& was going 2 start reading "My Soul To Take" later this day........so far love the story......& i have a feeling that's tells me i'm ganna fall in love with it.....but thx 4 ur sudgestions....about "Silence" again already red the two first books...
xoxo

Charley (charleylucy) I LOVE these books (about to buy no. 3) there's something that reminds me of Patch and Nora in them too ^^

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments I loved this book. I like that we were introduced to a different supernatural creature. And that ending was...just wow. Loved it! I loved Nash, so adorable. I hope to start book 2 soon. I am reading so many books right now, it is crazy.

message 5: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) wrote: "I loved this book. I like that we were introduced to a different supernatural creature. And that ending was...just wow. Loved it! I loved Nash, so adorable. I hope to start book 2 soon. I am readin..."

Yay! Can't wait to see what you think of the rest of the series! I feel like it actually gets better and better each book! I also recommend reading the novellas because they really add to the story but not everyone reads them.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments Jennifer wrote: "Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) wrote: "I loved this book. I like that we were introduced to a different supernatural creature. And that ending was...just wow. Loved it! I loved Nash, so adorable. I hope ..."

I read the prequel from Amazon and I have Todd's story, but that is it. I heard they get better, so I am really excited about that. Not to mention I love the covers. That is what got me into them in the first place LOL! Thanks hon :)

Wendy Lohr | 18 comments Soul Screamers is an incredible series and is rare in that it gets better and better with each new book released. I've read all the books including If I Die and all of the novellas. I can't recommend this series enough to those who enjoy YA paranormal!

Alex (ank714) | 1 comments Ugh, this series is awesomely refreshing. It's a new idea, and I LOVE how Rachel Vincent also takes the story where it SHOULD go, not where the reader might want it to. I've read all the books that have been published so far. They get better and better. =) Definitely would recommend.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments Alex wrote: "Ugh, this series is awesomely refreshing. It's a new idea, and I LOVE how Rachel Vincent also takes the story where it SHOULD go, not where the reader might want it to. I've read all the books that..."

I totally agree with you, this is so refreshing. And that is right what you said, I just read the first book, but I like that it didn't go where we thought it would. Man I can't wait to catch up with this series :)

message 10: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

I did love that author took the books to some daring new places. Some author stick to the norm but I feel like Rachel Vincent really pushes the story to new places you never thought it would go. I read straight through the entire series really quickly. I also love the Reaper novella. Hearing Tod's story was a great extra. I am so excited for the new novella out in January.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments Jennifer wrote: "I did love that author took the books to some daring new places. Some author stick to the norm but I feel like Rachel Vincent really pushes the story to new places you never thought it would go. I ..."

Agreed, it definitely went somewhere new. I was really hooked after reading the prequel and the book was just that much better. Man I am so hitting the library hard after the 5 other books I am reading right now LOL! Oooh, there is a new novella coming in January? Well thank you hon, you made my day. Thank you :)

message 12: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (last edited Nov 10, 2011 08:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah the novella in Jan is called Never to Sleep Rachel has not released who's POV it is from yet but she has been slowly crossing off a list. The novella will take place during an important part of If I Die so you want to be all caught up before you read it or you will be spoiled she said.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments Jennifer wrote: "Yeah the novella in Jan is called Never to Sleep Rachel has not released who's POV it is from yet but she has been slowly crossing off a list. The novella will take place during an ..."

Thank you for that heads up. I will be sure to check for the ebooks at my library or maybe even audiobooks, that would go a lot faster. Thanks so much hon :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

are this books really good? i've seen them around but... i don't know, i just never decide if i should get 'em or not.

so yay or nay?

message 15: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

YAY! I love this series!

Wendy Lohr | 18 comments London wrote: "are this books really good? i've seen them around but... i don't know, i just never decide if i should get 'em or not.

so yay or nay?"

YAY...awesome series! You should definitely check it out. :)

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments London wrote: "are this books really good? i've seen them around but... i don't know, i just never decide if i should get 'em or not.

so yay or nay?"

Absolute yay! Definitely give them a whirl hon. I hope you love them as much as we do :)

Grace (fictionaladventures) I was thinking about getting this book. Convince me :)

message 19: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (last edited Nov 28, 2011 09:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Allow me! LOL

1. Unique banshee story!
2. Great evil villains! Netherworld monsters!
3. TOD enough said! He is the hottest reaper ever.
4. Lots of shocks and surprises! Each book better than the last.
5. Kaylee She is an awesome and sweet heroine. In fact vote for her in the YA-Sisterhood Heroine Tourney! By clicking on the pic! Tournament begins December 1st
Vote Kaylee

Wendy Lohr | 18 comments Jennifer wrote: "Allow me! LOL

1. Unique banshee story!
4. Lots of shocks and surprises! Each book better than the l..."

Awesome, Jennifer! You convinced me and I've already devoured this series. VOTE FOR KAYLEE!!

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 17 comments Jennifer wrote: "Allow me! LOL

1. Unique banshee story!
4. Lots of shocks and surprises! Each book better than the last.
5. Kaylee She is an awesome and sweet heroine."

Brilliant! I am with Wendy, I am convinced and I am already in love with the series LOL! Great comment hon :)

Jacqui (Jacqui88) | 42 comments I really loved this book and I definitely be reading the rest of the series!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Allow me! LOL

1. Unique banshee story!
4. Lots of shocks and surprises! Each book better than the l..."

TOD! <3 That pic is totally perfect, btw. I love this series so much that I've become a crazy person, trying to get people to read it so that they can obsess with me! =D

message 24: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

It is an awesome series! Don't forget the novelle from Sophie's perspective comes out on Jan 1st free for a limited time. You can pre-order on amazon now so it goes straight to your kindle or kindle for pc when it comes out!
Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5) by Rachel Vincent

message 25: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (last edited Dec 13, 2011 10:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hey Soul Screamer fans! Now that Kaylee is up in the Heroine Tourney at the YA~Sisterhood blog I thought I would remind everyone to go vote for her! It only runs for 24 hours so head over!
http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/

description

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you see the new 'Before I Wake' teaser quote Rachel Vincent posted on Twitter/Facebook? For Kaylee's 400th vote in the Heroine Tourney? It's a Tod quote! =)

"Fine. But if I have to stay invisible the whole time, I can’t promise to be on my best behavior. There's no telling what I might do."

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 247 comments Love, love love this series. I can't say enough good things about it.

Wendy Lohr | 18 comments I've already voted for Kaylee about ten times now...lol. Every computer I can get my hands on, I've used to vote. KAYLEE FTW!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Wendy wrote: "I've already voted for Kaylee about ten times now...lol. Every computer I can get my hands on, I've used to vote. KAYLEE FTW!!"

I did that too! My mom thinks I've gone nuts, cuz I had to shoo her off of her computer to vote. =D #TeamKaylee

message 30: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Awesome! Tweet it and tell your friends and don't forget to check out the extra interviews and incentives Rachel Vincent is providing!

http://www.fiktshun.com/fiktshun/2011...

There is already an interview with Sophie up
http://www.fiktshun.com/fiktshun/2011...

Wendy Lohr | 18 comments Pooja wrote: "Wendy wrote: "I've already voted for Kaylee about ten times now...lol. Every computer I can get my hands on, I've used to vote. KAYLEE FTW!!"

I did that too! My mom thinks I've gone nuts, cuz I ..."

LOL...I did the same thing to my husband! But at least he was taking a break at the moment, so he didn't really need the computer right then. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Never to Sleep (other topics)