City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

need good book suggestions! :D

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lena Liu Hey guys, I have to get a list of the best easy-to-read and fun books, and I really need some suggestions! I have a few so far, such as The Help by Stockett, and To Kill a Mockingbird...but I need more! Are there any super cool books that you've really enjoyed and are willing to recommend? Oh and btw, I love City of Bones...absolute best book in the world.

Chelsea You may like The wolves of mercy falls series by maggie stiefvater. They are very good, if you like paranormal romance. Also..have you read the prequel to city of bones series? Called Clockwork Angel...loved it!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

meg cabot books?

Lena Liu Haha yes thanks! I'll have to check out the wolves of mercy, and yes I have read clockwork angel! Freaking amazing book and plus I love Will!<3 Yes, also read meg cabot books as well...but are there any books that are for any gender plus less than 300 pages? (fyi, this is for a book club at my school):DDD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

the hunger games?

Clara ummm you try reading the Faeriewalker series, the Trylle Trilogy (try saying that 5 times fast...) i LOVE these books!!!!!!