Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Kindling the Moon - Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Nov 02, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Sorry for the delay folks!

This thread is for the discussion of:
Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1) by Jenn Bennett

Enjoy!!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_anne) | 253 comments I thought this was a really good book. Having Lon be so much older than Arcadia was an interesting choice. Jupe was probably my favorite character. I like the fact that he plays an active part in the book (and looks like even more in the next). Though, I can't wait to find out what exactly Yvonne's knack is. I'm hoping for a gnarly fight between her and Arcadia!

The ending was great. I thought I had figured out what was going on, but the ending threw me. Poor Arcadia had no clue what was coming...

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I just picked this one up at the library today, am hoping to get to it within the week. Glad to hear you liked it Sarah.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 76 comments This was a really good book. It's so different from anything I've read in the genre. I liked the age difference between the hero and heroine as well.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Glad that people are enjoying this one!

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I think I may be the odd person out with this book.

I had high hopes for this book, but it didn't pan out for me. I found it confusing at the start, I didn't like Cady, and was bored when reading. I wanted to give up the book around page 20, but kept reading. By the time I hit page 50 it didn't get any better for me and I decided to throw in the towel. This one just wasn't for me.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_anne) | 253 comments Darcy wrote: "I think I may be the odd person out with this book.

I had high hopes for this book, but it didn't pan out for me. I found it confusing at the start, I didn't like Cady, and was bored when reading...."

Sorry, Darcy! :0( I hate it when that happens.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Me too Sarah, but even if the book wasn't for me I was glad to try it.

message 9: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Oh Darcy that sucks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kindling the Moon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenn Bennett (other topics)