R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Ally and Aqua

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tada!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Doesn't matter to me. I normally do all. I normally play a guy to. This time I'm thinking of trying a girl if that okay with you.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! Okay. I used to do boarding school alllll the time on a old guild that I'm still in on a whoooole nother website.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol (Think s about suite life) Sure. They can like end up being room partners or something.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mkay.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

Name: Maria
History: Came to the boarding school to begin a new life away from her abusive parents and dangerous ex boyfriend. She is living in a fragile world.
Personality: To be roleplayed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay. Do you wanna start?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mark knocked on the door of his new room. He was late. He knew without a shadow of a doubt his roommate would be waiting for him. He adjusted his hood,tucked a lock of blonde hair behind his ear and hoped for the best.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea," Mark said. His voice was weird he knew. He prayed no one would notice. "Sooooo I guess your Shaun right."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((G2g brb))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay kool." he walked over and plopped his things on the floor. He would put them away later. When eyes weren't carefully watching. He sat on the bed. "So when your first class?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

Mark watched him go. When he as out of earshot Maria let out a sigh of relief. She stood and let her hood fall. He long blonde hair spilled out over he shoulders. She turned to her stuff and began unpacking. Carefully she hid her bras under t shirts to keep eyes from looking where they shouldn't.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria screamed and threw her hands over her mouth in surprise dropping the bra. "Ever heard of knocking?" she asked breathlessly. She shook her head. "Listen I can explain. Please let me. There was no room for girls. I had to come here! I had to get away from my crazy boyfriend and idiotic parents. Soooo I dressed up as a boy. Please please don't tell anyone! Please?" she bit her lip trying to keep her self from crying.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Her face turned as red as a rose. She put the bra in the drawer and closed it. "Thanks" she mumbled quietly looking down. "One more thing. If I stay at this school...I have to sleep in here still,"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maria" she said looking up and smiling slightly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," she said blushing once again

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You to," she said waving slightly.

((Time skip?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Maria lounged underneath a tree in a white blouse and jeans. She could hang out in 'girl form' but she couldn't just go up to people and tell them where she slept. It was afternoon and she enjoyed spending time outside.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria looked up. "Hey! Not much. Did ya have a nice day?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "Yeah."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I'm a girl," she joked before adding quietly,"I can be a girl outside. Have you met the administrator? He doesn't know who I am. To him I'm another student. The only thing that matters is that they don't know every night I'm sleeping in the same room with a boy and wow that sounded really wrong now that I say it out loud."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed a light joyful laugh.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and looked down. "Thanks."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked back up at him. "No. The faculty and staff at this school would if they knew,which is why they don't,but i have no problem with it...why?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is there something wrong?" she asked curiously.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um okay," she watched him puzzled.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," she caught the sadness in his voice and the word usage of used to. She smiled gently at him. "It's a nice memory huh?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww," she said patting the grass beside he for him to sit down. She wished she could comfort him in some way.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

She smiled gently at him urging him to talk if he was comfortable with it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned over and gave him a quick hug. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled a kleenax out of a packet in her pocket and handed it to him. "I sometimes wish my parents were dead," she mumbled quietly. "Its mean but..." her voice trailed off.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because.." she shook her head. "They don't want me. They hate me. When I'm near they try to kill me. There drunk always. Mean. Abusive. And Jason didn't help a bit..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"My idiot of a ex," she mumbled even quieter.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed again. "Its fine. Its the reason I came here."

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 03:26PM) (new)

She smiled and blushed slightly. " I can't say I'm sorry either."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled back at him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seventeen. You?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh kewl," she said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sooooo," she said twirling a a stick in her fingers.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Draw,swim,sing," she listed. "Burr its cold out here in the afternoon. So what about you?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped it around her. "Thanks. Guitar player? Kewl!" She breathed in the cool but fresh air.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya wanna go for a walk or something?" she asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She took it as she stood and handed his jacket back to him. The wind had finally died down.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"So where where you eventually from?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Eventually? Where did that come from lol. I meant originally))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Minnesota," she said before realizing her hand was still in his. She let it stay there,not minding it.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Supper sorry))

"Yeah..." she said.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I'm sure you'd like 'Sota," she said. "Maybe you'll have to visit sometime."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whats Cali like?' she asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you ever go surfing?" she asked curiously.

« previous 1