Down A Dark Hall (Private School......) discussion

Classes Age: 13-16 > Foreign Language (Any language you like)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by *Sea* (new)

*Sea* !Vegas! (seavegas) | 116 comments Mod
start

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments Runa held the door open for Sam and Gem.

message 3: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Thanks Runa."She said as she walked in.

message 5: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments She smiled and leaned against a desk.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments Runa smiled back. She was slightly annoyed for some reason but she couldn't tell what she was annoyed at or why. She was good at hiding things so she was sure no one would be able to tell.

message 7: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Is something bothering ya Runa?"Gem asked.

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "You sure?"She asked.

message 11: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Ok then,but if you need to talk about it,I'm an open book."She said with a smile.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "'Kay," Runa said, looking at the wall distractedly.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Well,we better take our seats."Se said sliding into hers.

message 14: by Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 02:39PM) (new)

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "Yes, I suppose we should," she said, walking over to the desk in the darkest corner of the room and sitting down.

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "What are you doing all the way back there hon,come and sit up by me."She said patting the seat next to hers.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "I like the corner," she said softly, looking at her desk. "And please don't call me hon."

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Then how can I talk with you if your all the way back there?"She said,"Sorry about the hon thing,but if you don't get up here I'll call ya sweety."

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "If you want to talk you can come back here."

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments She shrugged and got up,once she was back there she sat in the desk next to her,"Better?"

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Yeah I did."She said facing her,"You are annoyed with something or someone,now tell me whats up."

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "The sky," Runa said seriously.

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "The....Sky?"She asked back.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "Yes. The sky is what you will find if you look up... if you're outside of course."

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Thats not what I was asking."She said slightly amused,"I want to know what your annoyed with."

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "Annoyed with? I'm not annoyed with anything."

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Runa,tell me the truth,its something about Sam isn't it."She said.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "Why would it be something to do with Sam?" Runa asked.

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "I know you like him."She said.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "What makes you think that?"

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "You get nervous around him and you blush a lot."She said.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "No I don't! Name two times I've done either of those!"

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "When we were down in the library and when we were in your room."She said

(g2g))

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Sam had dropped his books in the hallway and was busy picking up papers so he didn't hear their conversation.

Pierre Devereaux walked past him and into the classroom.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "We'll talk more about this later," Runa whispered to Gem when the teacher walked in.

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments She winked at Runa and faced the later French teacher.

message 38: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Pierre set a croissant on his desk as Sam went inside.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments Runa smiled at Sam when she saw him walk in.

message 40: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments Gem smiled Sam as well.

message 41: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Sam grinned back.

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments Gem blushed slightly.

message 43: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Love triangle? *gasp*))

message 44: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments ((Yes.))

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments Runa sighed and looked away.

message 46: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Sam's grin left when she looked away. Why was she acting so strange lately?

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments Runa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked back at Sam and smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

message 48: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) He sat down near Gem and Runa.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 774 comments "Hey," Runa said, trying to be happy.

message 50: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 648 comments "Hey Sam,what took ya so long?"She said.

« previous 1 3 4