The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

Off Campus > Starbucks Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 417 (417 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the Starbucks Cafe. Remember that Mortals are watching you:

[image error]

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Kassem walked in and sat at a table, waiting for Clemmy. He wore a blue plaid button down that was unbuttoned to reveal a white v neck shirt underneath. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and he wore jeans.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He smiled when he saw her. "Hey!"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "What would you like?"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He nodded and got up, ordering.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He got their drinks and set hers down.

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments Lumma walked in and instantly knew two people that were sitting at a table together weren't regular. He casually slid over to them.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((AHH sorry!))

He eyes Lumma. "Er...hello there?"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((hehe))

He glanced at her then back at Lumma.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hang on....I thought Lumma was with Headmaster Ivar?))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Alrighty then..." he said, turning to Clemmy.

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments (sorry Ashby, I'm new to this group, you can't roleplay a character at two places? I mean, it's only our time, not there's. So sorry, I'll make him leave.)

after staring dumbstruck at the two people like him for a while, Lumma realized the effect his awkward appearance had on them as they stood up. His appetite gone, Lumma backed out of the door with all the regular people staring at him. When he got outside he scolded himself for being so weird. he usually wasn't this uncomfortable. Shrugging to himself, he walked off back to the University.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((oh sorry idk :D))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He nodded and they walked there.

message 19: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Cassie walked in, bought a coffee and a donut, and sat down and took out her cell phone.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle walked in and scanned th eroom. She saw him and sat down. "What are you gonna get?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I usually get a frappucino and a cakepop." She stood up and headed to the line.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" She bit her lip.

Michelle Herondale | 33 comments Chloe walked into starbucks. She inhaled the fresh scent of coffee, and her mouth watered. She walked straight to the counter, and ordered a caramel frapuccino. She sat on a stool as she waited for her coffee.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll take a frappucino, decaf and a brownie peppermint cakepop." She smiled at him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I... Ya know that old story about how the dragons killed all the angels from the sky and ya know, created fallen angels? In simplest terms, thats the story. Well, that's me. I'm one of those fallen angels. And everytime I'm near dragons... I just get so angry." She took a sip of coffee and bit her cakepop.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I don't get so angry as to wanna like get violent, but I just get so angry and it's nothing I can change. Doesn't it bother you not knowing what happened to your parents? How they got 'kicked out'?" She asked curiously. She wsa comfortable around him, but this topic always made her antsy. She hoped she didn't seem too jittery.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I could.But for some reason, it's always in my mind." She took a sip of her coffee.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. THere's never really been anyone to talk to." She shrugged.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sors. I don't know if I can get on on my ipod tonight, cuz it's not working. :( It won't turn on even tho I charged it all day.))

"It's ok. But thanks. Let's talk about something a bit more pleasant. That' doesn't involve me wanting to punch someone." She said with a half-hearted chuckle and smile.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yah. I don't know why.))

"Well, I hate to be hot-headed, but I would say I'm pretty awesome." She smiled and laughed. "I'm crazy, clutzy, and graceful all at the same time. I must be pretty skillful if Ican do all that." She laughed again. She felt so comfortable around him, like she could tell him anything.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I've been dancing for a long time. i dont know how I didn't drop the clutzy part."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. I go to a lot of dance competitions, but never anything special. Although once, when I was in a group and we won this really big competition, we starred in a Ke$ha video. THAT was crazy."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. It was ridiculous though! We were pretty spectacular. We were our own team and we had so much fun! I just... I had to come here. And there's no way I could've stayed in the group. They'll do fine. THey did fine before me, they'll do fine after." She shrugged, although that group had meant the world to her. Thowse were her friends. And she got up and left without an explanation. It always made her feel so guilty that she couldn't tell them.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She chuckled, seeing the redness in his face. "Sure. That'd be fun. It's always a lot of fun. Trust me. You'd probably wanna learn more hip hop than I'm used to. But I'm game!" She smiled.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not too hard." She seemed to almost read his mind. "I'll teach you however much you want to learn. I could dance all day. It's my passion and I've been dancing since I was 2. The youngest age you could start lessons at my academy."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright. Let's see... How 'bout now?" She was bored of sitting around. Stupid ADHD. She was ready to do something.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Alright. Let's go!"

((Where to?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I just made a studio. I guess she can tell him what to wear and they'll meet up there?))

"Yeah. How about you go back to your dorm and change into just like a t-shirt and sweats or shorts with maybe some sneakers like converse. And I'll change. Then I meet you at the studio?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll see ya there. You do know where it is, right?" She walked out the door with him behind her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya!" She shouted. She ran to her dorm (that has yet to be made) and got changed for dance.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla walked and looked around.She smiled smelling the brewing coffee.Starbucks was the on thing that made her feel at home.She went up to the counter and ordered a caramel latte with extra foam and a lemon poppy seed muffin.She payed and took her caffeine and sugar to a empty table.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

After finishing her coffee and muffin Layla left and went back to the school.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven walked in with Alex and Rain in her purse.She went up to the counter and ordered a chi latte.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex followed her in and ordered a nonfat misto grande. "It's on me." He said before handing the cashier the money.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven smirked."Fine next time I pay"She said walking over to a table and sitting down.She set her bag on the table.Rain popped his head out and took a sip of her latte.My favRaven shook her head"We can share"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't know foxes liked coffee. Of course, I'm one and I do.Don't worry about it. It's no problem."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah he likes coffee and tea.Though he hates soda"Raven said taking a sip of her latte

Rain nodded.To fizzy

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm with him on that one. Unless it's dr. pepper. I've always loved Dr. Pepper. Not sure why." He shrugged.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven shrugged."I'm just into sugar"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah. I like sweet stuff too." He winked at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9