The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 99 : Kassem

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) [image error]

If someone wants to dorm with him, lemme know!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Kassem walked in, Angie on his back and both of them sopping wet.

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie laughed, looking at his bed, "You're such a child," she teased.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Aren't we all?" he chuckled, setting her down.

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie laughed and layed back in his bed.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "I'll just change the sheets later," he said, plopping down next to her.

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie smiled and slipped her hands behind her head.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He did the same and looked at his ceiling

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "So," she said, not really sure what there was to tlak about.

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie looked at him.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He put on a goofy face

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie laughed.

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((What now O.o?))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((kassem's gonna get changed cuz he feels icky :D))

"I'm gonna get changed and stuff, I feel weird all wet," he said.

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Haha))

Angie sat up, "Ah, sorry." she said quickly, realizing that her cloths were still wet too, and was laying on his bed.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Its fine," he said, grinning. "If you want, you can change here, I think I might have some sweatpants and a t shirt...I go in the bathroom."

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie nodded, "Alright, I doubt they'll fit me though," she shrugged.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Probably not," he said, getting up and throwing her the smallest clothes he could find and grabbed some of his own. "Brb!" he said in a girl voice and walked into the bathroom.

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie caught them and giggeled, "Ttyl!" she said back, girly then usual. She quickly slipped into his cloths and pulling a hair tie off of her wrist and wrapping it around in the back of his shirt to make it smaller and hole up the sweats.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He came out in plain pants and a shirt, his hair fixed and looking regular again. "Fixed my hair, gurlll," he said in the same girl voice.

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie laughed a little, her hair was still wet but she payed it no mind.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He smiled. "Well, we sort of stayed up through the night..."

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie nodded, "Ha, yeah," she ran a hand through her hair.

((brb))

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie shrugged, "Kind of."

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "I'm fricken exhausted," he said, tearing the wet sheets off his bed and searching for clean ones.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie looked around, "Damn, I thought I had two hairties," she muttered.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "It would be really awkward if I had one, but thankfully I don't," he said, getting sheets and a comforter.

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie rolled her eyes and laughed, moving to slip under the covers.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He smiled and fell on the bed, yawning.

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie smiled and snuggeled up to him.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He wrapped an arm around her and moved closer.

message 36: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Gah, sorry!!))

Angie rested her head on his chest, "You're warm." she said.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((haha its k XD))

"I am human. Sort of," he said.

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) (( :) ))

Angie smiled and snuggeled close, and closed her eyes.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He closed his as well and soon fell asleep.

((ff till next morning?))

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((yea))

Angie turned over in her sleep, still close to Kassem.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Kassem's eyes opened and he blinked a few times before things came into focus. Well, sort of. His glasses were on the floor and Angie was right next to him.

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Sry, dinner))

Angie was on her back and breathing softly, face peaceful.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((its k))

He smiled and brushed a piece of hair off her forehead. He got up slowly so he wouldn't wake her and covered her in the sheets again. He changed into a blue plaid shirt and jeans.

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie stirred and turned onto her side, sighing in her sleep.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He slipped out and to get breakfast. He came back with coffee, milk if she didn't like coffee, 2 muffins, and 2 fruit salads. He set it down on a table. He fixed a broken key on his worn flute he had for years upon years while he waited for her to wake.

message 46: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie shifted and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Unsure of her awakening, he began to play. It was such a beautiful song, especially on the flute of all instruments. It was so peaceful, like a dream.

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie lisened, a smile playing on her lips, she closed her eyes again as the music floated through the room.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) He merged the song into another song. Except, this song was sad, and when he played it for his mother when she was sick, she would cry.

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Angie lisened to it change, feeling it... truly, it felt like he truly meant each and every note.

« previous 1 3