The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

On Campus > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 415 (415 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the garden--don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!
description

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia walked on the path, looking at her feet. She was still upset to what happened to Mr. L'Ellingiur, the closest thing to a father she had after she accidently killed her parents.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Jay sat under a tree, lost in thought.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) She spotted him and sighed. She wasn't so good when it comes to socializing.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Jay looked up and met her eyes, "Uh...hello," he said.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Hi," she said, her French accent thick.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Jay's body was tense, as usual, "What's up?" he asked. He didn't particurally like talking to people.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "Just walking....you?"

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Thinking," he said quietly.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) She nodded. "Don't we all?"

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) He gave her a slight smile that didn't reach his eyes, "I suppose."

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) She smiled. "At least some of us."

message 13: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Sammi skipped into the garden, "whats up guys?"

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Nothing," Jay said as he turned his attention to Sammi.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia nodded to Sammi. "Same."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((At least two sentences, please!!))

message 17: by Sammi (new)

Sammi "Wow you guys live interestin lives" Sammi joked. She decided to lay down on the grass then asked "So how was your summer?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks. :) ))

message 19: by Sammi (new)

Sammi ((Anything for you Ashby! haha))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, Thaaaanks, Sammi!!! ;) ))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo walked through the garden.He sniffed the air happy to be outside.

message 22: by Sammi (new)

Sammi "Ehhhh RICARDO!!! How was your summer?" Sammi called peering over a shrub to see him. She then stood up and brushed the grass off her jeans.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Justyn walked on the narrow path through the flowers. He. Was. Bored. Nothing else to be said. He wanted someone to talk too...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo jumped back bearing his teeth.He relaxed when he saw who it was."Oh Sam....Sorry"

message 25: by Sammi (last edited Nov 03, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

Sammi "Calm down" Sammi said laughing "Stressful first day back eh? it's JUSTYN!!!!" Sammi called, "Get over here and tell me about your summer!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Justyn jumped when he heard his voice he looked up. "Sammi!" He called and walked over to her. "How are you? How was your summer? I haven't seen you in forever!"

((Is it okay if he likes her, Sammi?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo nodded."No I'm a werewolf I don't care for surprises.Hey Justyn."

message 28: by Sammi (new)

Sammi "My summer was awesome!" Sammi said excitedly, "I went skiing in New Zeland for 2 weeks and played football with my brothers! Other then that i just hung around, all in all it was a great summer" she said happily. "How was yours?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo snorted.Not even close to what I did

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sammi, can Justyn like Sammi?))

"Skiing?" Justyn echoed enviously. "And In New Zeland! My summer was horrifyingly boring."

message 31: by Sammi (last edited Nov 03, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

Sammi ((Yes he can!))
"Come on! There has got to be one thing that was interesting. Well lets hope you have a more exciting school year" Sammi said with a smile.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!! Thanks!!!! :D))

Justyn shrugged. "Seriously, nothing interesting. Don't you know? My family hates me." He kicked a rock angrily and pain shot through his leg. "I don't do anything with them--I've always been the outcast."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

JAmes walked in and looked around at all the flowers and he smiled a big grin at the whispers he could hear from the roses he went to a patch of grass and laid down as he looked up at the sky he was happy that with his Fairy geno pool that he could go in the sun and see nature at it's best he smile and closed his eyes as he siged

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Wow! Its gorgeous!" She said in aw. "Not as gorgeous as the kitchen." Salem mumbled.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone beamed, "I love it here already." She said looking at the flowers.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Justyn looked up at the sound of two voices approaching. He nearly panicked when he realized that one of the voices was Ashe the headmistress. He wasn't doing anything wrong, but he hated being near any of the professors.
With a tiny crac he turned into one of the pink flowers.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo sighed he had enough of the pleasantrys and could smell Ashe.Not going to want see her.He thought as he jumped behind a bush.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone jumped when she heard the crac and turned to face Justyn. She took out her Hawk Eye((majic crystal ball)) And held it up to him. "Your not a flower are you?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Justyn tried not to move--even though he was a flower. Ashe was right there. It was scary being near one of the professors. They were all so intense and angry--well, the one that he knew. Once he met Jamekin, he was never interested in meeting any of the other three. He avoided them at all costs.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Its okay. And I know your not a flower." She said putting the Haw Eye away.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Justyn knew he was found out and sighed, turning back into his real form. "Headmistress Ashe," he nodded slightly to her, then looked at the girl who had noticed that he was not a flower. "Erm...hi," he looked away self-consciously.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Hi." Simone said petting Salem. "Wow, the old flower trick. How creative." Salem said sarcastically. Simone pinched Salem. He hissed at her. "Oh be quiet." She snapped.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was all I could think of." Justyn smiled, then looked at the girl. "I'm Justyn." he introduced himself.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Simone." She said. "And this is Salem." She said poking the cat.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you." he nodded in acknowledgement. "Is your cat nice?" he asked, embarrassed by the stupid question.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricardo chuckled in the bushes.I'm not flower but at least I got out of her way.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Yeah if you look past his attitude." She said putting Salem back in her bag.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it easy?" Justyn asked doubtfully.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "No. He's a menace." She said the last part a little louder so Salem could hear. "I heard that!" He said. "You were supposed to!" She said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9