The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

On Campus > Maze

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the Maze. Get lost and find your way:

Maze

message 2: by Sammi (new)

Sammi ((OH MY GOD A MAZE??? I LOVE MAZES))

message 3: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments (What's the arrow pointing to?)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, just a Prize.))

message 5: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments (Ok)

message 6: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott walked up to the maze. "Looks tough."

message 7: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Excuse me!" Issy strode over to where Scott stood. "Do you have a map? I want to go in the maze, but I don't want to get lost. I asked someone else a few minutes ago, but..."

message 8: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shook his head. "That's the challenging part of it!"

message 9: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Challenging?" Issy contemplated it for a long moment. "No thanks. I'd rather have a map. Have you got one?"

message 10: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott said, "Nope. I'm going without one."

message 11: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy's eyes glazed over slightly, as if he were trying to hear something. "I...oh, my. That's terrible. Absolutely terrible, Emma." His eyes flickered back over to Scott. "You really probably shouldn't."

message 12: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott said, "It's okay. I'm a phoenix, so if we get lost, I can fly up and see where we need to go."

message 13: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Oh," Issy said. "Emma, he's a phoenix, see? He's not going to get trapped." A sudden thought occurred to Issy. "Could I walk with you?"

message 14: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. "Of course you could."

message 15: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy smiled. "Thank you," he said. He extended his arm towards Scott. "I'm Isidore. But nobody calls me that. Not even Emma. Issy, that's what they all call me."

message 16: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shook her hand then said, "I'm Scott. I don't have any nicknames."

message 17: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy went out of focus again for a while. "Scott, hm? No, no I don't think there are any nicknames for that. Perhaps just 'S'? Well, I don't know. Let's go." Issy let go of Scott's hand and began walking over towards the entrance to the Maze.

message 18: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott walked behind her and entered the maze. At the first intersection, he asked, "Which way?"

message 19: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy chewed on his bottom lip. "Emma says to go right. No, no wait...left. Wait -- oh, she doesn't really remember. Let's go right, then."

message 20: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. He walked to the right, then they came to another. He went left, not thinking at all.

message 21: by John (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:02PM) (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "...Scott? Are we lost already?" Issy had wanted to wait at least another three to four turns before he confirmed it, but...

message 22: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott said, "Maybe..." he went to the next one, and he asked, "Left or right?"

message 23: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Um...I don't know, left?" Issy tried to look down both directions, but they showed nothing.

message 24: by Crowleaf (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shrugged. "Okay." he went left, and he kept walking for a while.

message 25: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy knew he shouldn't panic. After all, he didn't want Scott to think he was a moron or anything. But there was just something inherently frightening about being this lost. "Is it getting dark?" he asked. "Scott, is it getting dark?"

message 26: by Crowleaf (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:09PM) (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. "A little, maybe. Don't worry, it won't be dark for another hour or two." he replied, with confidence in his tone.

message 27: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Okay." Another hour or two? That was...actually pretty short of a time, when Issy thought about it long enough. You'll get lost and die, Emma whispered in his ear. "You're such a pessimist, Emma," Issy said. "Just because you're dead doesn't mean everyone else is."

Another thing suddenly occurred to Issy. "Am I bothering you? Talking to Emma, I mean, does it bother you?"

message 28: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shrugged. "Maybe a little. Not that much, though."

message 29: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) He probably hates you by now, Emma said. He thinks you're a freak, like the others. Leave him. Talk only to me. Emma had always been the jealous sort, really. So Issy ignored her. "Okay," he said. "I'll stop. Do you know where we are, yet?"

message 30: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shook his head. "Would you like me to check?" he asked politely.

message 31: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "Oh, no, I wouldn't want to bother you." Issy strode forward past Scott. "I'm just overreacting. Let's go left."

message 32: by Crowleaf (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. "It's fine. I do that sometimes." He said, and followed her slowly.

message 33: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "If worse comes to worst, I can crawl up on the hedges. Or ask Emily..." Issy paused and frowned.

message 34: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott said, "But you don't need to do that because I can fly."

message 35: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "But I'm sure you'd rather not fly," Issy said. "It's probably troublesome."

message 36: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shook his head. "It's good practice, plus I like to fly."

message 37: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "If I could fly, I'd hate it," Issy muttered, more to himself. "I hate heights." Then he turned towards Scott. "But since you like to fly...could you see where we are, please?"

message 38: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. He turned into a phoenix, flew into the air and checked. Issy looked like he was still near the beginning. He flew back down.

message 39: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy's breath caught in his throat as he watched Scott. "How nice," he said. "I'd never fly, but it looks so nice. So where are we?"

message 40: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott landed, changed back to a human, then said, "We're still near the beginning of the maze. Not even half done."

message 41: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy's face fell. Not even halfway? "Should we turn back, then? You said it'd be dark in an hour or so, and if we're not even halfway..."

message 42: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott thought for a moment then said, "But don't you want the accomplishment of finishing the maze?"

message 43: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Issy chewed on his bottom lip. "Yes, but..."

message 44: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott looked at him, and said, "Continue.."

message 45: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) "But I don't really want to get stuck in here," Issy finished. "Especially not after dark. It's, well, the dark, and all."

message 46: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott said, "But I could light up the place instantly." he said, grinning. "And I could check which way to go whenever we needed to."

message 47: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) Light? He could light up the place? Issy beamed. "Okay," he said. "Let's go on." He enthusiastically took a left. "So, did you just transfer?"

message 48: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott nodded. "I'm still learning, but I'm getting pretty good." he smiled at Issy. "How about you?"

message 49: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) ((I'm sorry! I didn't see your post -____-'))

Issy just shrugged. "I'm pretty terrible. Other necromancers can block out the voices, but I...can't. It's fine, though. I like having someone to talk to."

message 50: by Crowleaf (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:43PM) (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Scott shook his head. "I'm sure you do just fine. I probably would do worse than you."

« previous 1 3 4 5