The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

On Campus > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

This is the big lake. :) Don't worry, it's warm enough to swim in!!

description

message 2: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Liam walked along the edge of the lake, looking out at the water.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica was sitting by the river,throwing stones into it.

message 4: by Adena (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Liam noticed the girl tossing stones and walked over to her. "Hey," he said, smiling at her, making sure not to show his fangs.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"hello"Jessica turned to look at a boy walking towards her.

message 6: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 117 comments A small black dragon hatchling skimmed over the water on wobbly wings before veering away and disappearing among the trees.

message 7: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Mind if I sit with you?" Liam asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"not at all"she said with a smile,"i'm Jessica"

message 9: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Liam," he said, sitting down next to her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled,"you've been at the university for a long time?"she asked.

message 11: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "I came here about a year ago," Liam told her, returning the smile. "What about you?"

message 12: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "I came here about a year ago," Liam told her, returning the smile. "What about you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"just a month ago and i still feel pretty lonely around here"she paused,"not many people are friendly to you when they know you are a vampire"she said sadly.

message 14: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "I know how you feel," Liam said, smiling and revealing his fangs. "We tend to get judged harshly."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"you are a vampire too?"she asked surprised she hadn't noticed it earlier.

message 16: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Yup," he said. "Showing off a pair of sharp fangs doesn't exactly make for a good first impression though," he added.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed wryly and said,"i agree,i laugh a lot and not showing your fangs is hard"
[sorry g2g catch you later]

message 18: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((Bye!))

Liam laughed as well. "Yeah, there's always that awkward moment when whoever you're talking to realizes that you're a vampire."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"but i decided i was gonna be who i was.i don't care what anyone thinks"she said pushing back her curls that kept falling over her face.

message 20: by Adena (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:26PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Uma [ I Love Dimitri Belikov ] wrote: ""but i decided i was gonna be who i was.i don't care what anyone thinks"she said pushing back her curls that kept falling over her face."

"Good decision," Liam said. "So you've only been here for a month? What do you think of this place?" he asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"well i suppose it's nice"she said with a shrug."but i need to get to know more people"

message 22: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Liam nodded. "I'm sure you will," he said encouragingly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"thanks for the vote of confidence"she said with a smile.

message 24: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "No problem," he replied. He looked out at the lake.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"this place is really beautiful.there's something calming about it"she said.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Tessa walked towards the lake, happy to be in the fresh air.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) "Hi Demetri, how are you?" Tessa asked.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) "I doing good," She said.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) ((I have to leave, so I'll see you later.))

message 30: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Uma [ I Love Dimitri Belikov ] wrote: ""this place is really beautiful.there's something calming about it"she said."

Liam nodded. "Yeah, I come here often."

message 31: by Crowleaf (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:15AM) (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel looked at the lake. I can swim, I know I can. he thought as he walked slowly towards it.

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex William yawned and sat down on a rock. He looked at the glistening lake.

message 33: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel looked around. Is anyone else gonna swim? he thought, then shrugged. Oh well.

message 34: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel took his shoes and socks off.

message 35: by Alex (new)

Alex William briefly thought about swimming, but thought against it. He didn't bring spare clothes.

message 36: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel dipped his feet in the water, and thought, Wow, that's not that cold at all.

message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex William ignored his better judgement and stripped off his shirt and pants. He was standing in his boxers. He jumped in.

message 38: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel took off his shirt and pants too, leaving him in his swimsuit. He grinned. He was glad that he had put on his swimsuit on underneath his clothes.

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex The water was pleasently warm. William came up for air, even though he didn't need it. He dived back down.

message 40: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel set his clothes on a rock then started to walk into the lake slowly.

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex William came back up again. He floated on his back and stared at the sky.

message 42: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel stopped at about waist length and just stood there. He didn't move for a while.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex William noticed a guy standing waist deep. He was frozen there. William swam over. "Are you okay?" he asked.

message 44: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel nodded. "I'm fine, just not too fond of swimming."

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex "It's fine. As long as you don't panic, you won't die." William reassured him.

message 46: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel said, "I probably will, unless I panic."

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex "You just have to trust yourself. Do you trust yourself?" William asked. A smile twitched on his lips.

message 48: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel said, "Well, not with swimming."

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex William laughed. "Then why are you here?"

message 50: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Daniel said, "I don't know, I just like to do new stuff."

« previous 1 3 4 5