Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...) discussion

Cabins > Dione Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 3689 comments Mod
((the goddess of Oak))
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Crush:
Girl/Boy friend:
History:
Other:

message 2: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (last edited Dec 16, 2011 02:22PM) (new)

Name: Delfina
Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vivaceuk...
Personality:Very shy,sweet,not very talkative,a good friend.
Weapon: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dragonfu...
Crush:open
Girl/Boy friend: open
History:to be roleplayed
Other:

message 3: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

Hanna banged on the door and yelled in a girly vouce " OMG Delfina I just found like theawesomest thing come out here right now!!!"

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie stood behind Hanna and tried very hard not to laugh. She had never heard her sister talk like that and it amused her greatly

message 5: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Really? What?!" Delfina asked opening the door so they could see her and Leander standing together.

"I know hope much you just like totally adoooooore dolphins and I found this dolphin shaped chocolate with creamy stuff inside that doesnt make you get fat!!!" Hanna squealed manically opening the little cloth bag and taking out a large chocolate dolphin.

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments ((brb shower time))

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie giggled a little bit, but didn't say anything. Her eyes drifted towards Leander

message 8: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Aaawww! That is sooooo sweet! And awseome that there isn't fat!" Delfina squeled back and took it eating eat she smiled and then crumpled to the ground.

"Oopsy daisy!" Hanna said dramatically clutching her hand to her chest.

" Hanna! What did you do?!" Leander cried.

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie cracked up. " I shouldn't be laughing like this." She muttered still giggling.

message 10: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Ueah you shouldnt." Leander said picking up Delfina and laying her on a bed.

" Oh please its just a sleeping spell shell be up in a few hours." Hanna snorted.

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie rolled her eyes a little," At least it was magic instead of hitting her upside the head and knocking her out that way."

message 12: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Why are there warts growing all over her?" Leander asked sounding a little panicky.

"Oh. Crapola." Hanna said looking at Delfina "I must have taken the sleeping warts one instead of just the sleeping one. Dont worry theyll wear off after a day - week - okay a month tops! I swear! But we all know you love her for her brains not her beauty right Leander?"

message 13: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

((g2g b back tommorrow!))

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "Oh Hanna." Evie said," I was alright with her sleeping but that is a little mean."

message 15: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Yeah and um why are you wearing a black cloak Hanna?" Leander asked sitying down and looking at them skeptically. "Also why are you here?"

"Okay the warts were an honest mistake! Im wearing a cloak cuz its cool. Now Evie - tell him why were here." Hanna said sitting down across from Leander

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie looked back and forth between the two and shook her head a little," we are here to help you get your memory back."

message 17: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Nothing is wrong with my memory." Leander said calmly looking away from Evie.

"Why don't you tell him about maybe the day you two met." Hanna whispered in Evie's ear.

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie frowned as she looked at him," Fine I will." She whispered back to Hanna. "There is something wrong because you don't remember meeting me and I actually scared you pretty badly. I didn't mean too I just happened to be sleep walking and I walked into your cabin. You scared me awake and no one has ever made me jump."

message 19: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Ummmm...is this some kind of game you two are playing?" Leander raised an eyebrow, "Because its not very funny."

"Good Gods, man wake up and smell the roses!" Hanna shouted before throwing herself backwards onto the bed.

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie frowned," I swear I'm not messing around with you.... Just because I like tormenting others doesn't mean I like to torment myself."

message 21: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"What are you talking about?" Leander asked sounding confused. He reached out a.d gently brushed his fingers against Evies cheeck and his eyes widened.

Hanna stared queitly watching them.

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "I'm a daughter of Hades... And you and l fell in love last summer and I haven't seen you since." Evie said gently letting her eyes flutter shut when he touched her cheek

message 23: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Why am I doing that?" Leander asked jerking away and looking at his hand.

"I'm going to go now. Call me if you need me!" Hanna smiled and gave Evie a thums up before leaving.

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "I don't know I can't read your mind." Evie said moving away from him and leaning back against the wall of the cabin. She nodded a little at Hanna," See you."

message 25: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Stop it! This is stupid. Why are you here?" He sounded frustrated as he raked a hand through his hair and began to pace.

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "Stop what?"" Evie asked. " the only thing I'm trying to do is get you to remember something. I'm not going to hurt you."

message 27: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"I haven't forgotten anything!" Leander said but he stopped with his back to her and muttered something under his breath.

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie's violet eyes flashed at his back. " Fine believe what you want." She muttered in frustration. She continued to talk to herself softly shaking her head a little

message 29: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"I had something I really wanted to tell someone when I got back here but I...I can't remember what it was..." He whispered half to.himself but loud enough to hear.

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie looked up at him for a second then decided to say something," Do you remember what the person looked like?" She asked gently

message 31: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"What?" Leander asked turning around and looking at her for a moment like he was trying to figure something out. "Oh...I thought you left."

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "I said do you remember what the person looked like." Evie answered shrugging a little, "I can leave if you want me too."

message 33: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

He sighed and sat down "It's okay..." He said and then added under his breath just barely audible "I missed your violet eyes..."

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments She nodded a little and stayed in her place against the wall. She heard his mutterings and her eyes widened a little but she didn't dare say anything.

message 35: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"What was your name again?" Leander asked looking up suddenly with a slight smile.

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments She stared at him blankly for a second, then shook her head a little, "It's Evie."

message 37: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"I like that name. It's pretty." Leander smiled.

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie smiled a little, "Thanks."

message 39: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"You know since I'm a son of Eros I can tell you really like me but I have to.tell you your feelings most likely arent real its just my magical aura thats drawing you in." Leander said flatly.

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie rolled her eyes a little, "That's the exact same thing you told me before." she muttered

message 41: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Well it is frustrating trying to figure out wether someone likes you for who you are or because of your magical beautifulness." Leander said

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie snorted a little, "I'm sorry about that... But just for the record I like you for who you are not because of your dad."

message 43: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Oh well thank you that is so comforting." He said sarcasticly.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie laughed a little, "I try."

message 45: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"What did I do?" Leander asked looking at her "When we apparently met."

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments "You scared the living delights out of me.....We talked about I don't remember what.... and we hung out like all the next week because I didn't freak out when your wings decided to make a little appearance." Evie answered as she tried to remember all that they had done.

message 47: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Ugh yeah. I feel them coming back out. They're awesomely annoying." Leander rolled his eyes.

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie laughed a little," The last time that happened and I was around you backed yourself into the wall and told me to get out."

message 49: by Sophia, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"I dont remember that." Leander said as his eings slowly unfolded behind him.

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Evie nodded a little," Yeah I can tell that you don't... But you will..…...... I hope." She muttered the last part to herself and hoped that he didn't hear her

« previous 1