Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > November Birthdays....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Judy (last edited Nov 02, 2011 12:24PM) (new)

Judy Lena Dooley- Happy Birthday November 13th

Terri Hudson- Happy Birthday to you on November 17th

message 2: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I missed the October memo, I was October 23. My little brother's birthday is today though! YAY! Happy birthday Mark!

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Mark!

message 4: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments Thanks Terri! :) Poor guy had to go to the DMV today (isn't license renewal fun??)

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Belated Happy Birthday to you Camille. In Arizona once we have our license it don't get renewed again until we are like 65!

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Camille wrote: "Thanks Terri! :) Poor guy had to go to the DMV today (isn't license renewal fun??)"

fun but good luck

message 7: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I am an Arizona resident myself Judy, so I'm good till like 2053. But he lives in California and it's his 21st, and you have to get a new license on your 21st in California, then it's good for a long period of time (but I'm not quite sure how long).

message 8: by Judy (new)

Judy That's right, I forgot that they get a new one here at 21 too.

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments wow I like that idea on the license renewals being so long between the years, Ga is every 4-5yrs. I think when u become seniors they should be more lenient on taxes, licenses and other things.
Thanks for getting the Nov birthdays started and sorry we missed ya Camille. you have to shout out and let us know u got one coming, we all like to party.

message 10: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I partially agree with you Paula. While every 4-5 years is maybe too frequent, I think Arizona goes too long. I got my license at 23, it's good till I'm 65. Since I don't plan on getting mounds of plastic surgery (or any plastic surgery, for that matter) I won't look anything at 65 like I did at 23, so I think a happy medium would be best. Maybe every 10 years?

message 11: by Judy (new)

Judy I agree Camille, even if they just had us in to update our pictures. My husband let his hair grow and lost 50lbs since his picture and he has a beard and mustache. Looks nothing like the picture and he still has 12 years before he's 65!

message 12: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments Yeah even just updating the picture would be good! I mean I *hope* I look at 65 like I did at 23, but I just don't think that will quite be the case. Hahahaha. At least not if I let myself age naturally. ;)

message 13: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Lucky! It's every five years here, and it comes around all too soon! Blah, I have to get mine renewed in December.

message 14: by Terri (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:52PM) (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments I am glad the license is good for five years. I got mime last year.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Belated Birthday Camille! Happy Birthday Mark.

My Birthday is tomorrow Nov 3.

message 16: by Judy (new)

Judy Happy Birthday for tomorrow Laura!

message 17: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments My Momma's birthday is on the 20th!

message 18: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments Happy birthday Laura! Thanks everyone!

message 19: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy Birthday Laura!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Thanks everyone! My mom gave me some presents this morning which included a copy of Courting the Enemy by Renee Ryan!! :)

message 21: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Good morning and Happy Birthday Laura, I brought pies today, along with a special cheesecake that my son made, hope you like our goodies, pies are chocolate and lemon chiffon, others will be stopping by so come again...

message 22: by Melody (last edited Nov 03, 2011 08:29AM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I think that nay be what I read first Laura! :) Hope you have a very Happy Birthday! Pass me some cheesecake... MMMM.....

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Thanks Paula & Melody. Everything looks really good so I am going to have a little bite of everything!

message 24: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy birthday Laura.

message 25: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I'm thinking I will be making pumpkin pie from scratch!

message 26: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments I brought over a coconut cream pie over the table.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Thanks Ausjenny, Camille, and Terri!! Thankful cyber calories don't count in the real world :) Meaning we can all eat as much as we want on the boards!!

message 28: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments All kinds of soda has placed on table . Cheers for birthday readers and authors.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Thanks again everyone I had a blast! So who's got the next birthday?

message 30: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments next one listed is Lena on 13th, are there any others out there? this party room likes to be filled with happy folks....

message 31: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
I'll check the other lIH authors.

message 32: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
My dh is on the 7th. I'll be making him a cheesecake!

message 33: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments arent u sweet Lyn, I hope you both have a special day...

message 34: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I have a November birthday (Are we supposed to post that here, or is it for authors, or do others post on behalf of people? Lol.)! Mine is next week. I don't give out a day on the net. The reason for not giving it out is a long and sad story, with me as the victim :(, and I don't want to bring anyone down on a page filled with so much happiness, so let's move on :)! But next week it is! I still love birthdays even though I am older :) I have heard some my age say they don't care about, or dislike them now, but age is just a number! It's how old you are in your heart! :)

Happy birthday to all of the other November birthdays too! I am not good about keeping up with each post, so I don't want to forget anyone! I hope you have a wonderful day, and a blessed year! :)

message 35: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Today is saturday and we sure can start decorating for Heidi, I have the banner "Happy Birthday Heidi" the girl with a secret that we respect. we will just have to celebrate all week to make sure we hit the date huh girls? Does anyone like this idea...

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments I think having a party everyday for Hedi so we don't miss is a great idea!

message 37: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Heidi, I know when Its your birthday. I won't tell but age doesn't make a difference. We are young at heart always.

message 38: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh Laura and Terri love the goodies that you have brought in and balloons too, we are sure going to be ready for Heidi, I brought a cheesecake this time, it has cherries on top and looks so festive....

message 39: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Paula wrote: "Oh Laura and Terri love the goodies that you have brought in and balloons too, we are sure going to be ready for Heidi, I brought a cheesecake this time, it has cherries on top and looks so festive..."

Oh good, Paula, you brought a cheesecake. I love cheesecake. Mmm...Look like we do have a great crowd in party today

message 40: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I'm going to bring my usual confetti to throw around, color-coordinated with the balloons, of course. I'll sprinkle a little every day so I'm sure to hit the day when it is Heidi's birthday! Happy birthday, Heidi!!!

message 41: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments great idea Janet, you are a clever woman....

message 42: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I love it, it's fine Heidi! You have a November b-day like my Momma! :) How special! Partying all week is something we can handle! Woo!!!

message 43: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy birthday, Heidi! Have a great one!!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Hedi! I'll bring in a different sweet in each day. Today I brought in a lemon meringue pie.

message 45: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments That is my Mom's favorite Laura, I want a piece of that with Heidi...

message 46: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (roosgal) | 13 comments Happy Birthday Heidi!

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 73 comments Have a Happy Birthday Week, Heidi! Why have just one day? In Christ, Mary A Young Robinson marywrites.vpweb.com

message 48: by Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance (last edited Nov 07, 2011 05:14AM) (new)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Heidi (Day 2) Also Happy Birthday to Lyn's dh! So today I am bringing a big sticky Chocolate Cake! I also have set up some tea and scones if you want some breakfast.

message 49: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Have a great day, Heidi. Happy birthday.

message 50: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Heidi, lot of goodies to eat, sticky chocolate cake yummmmmmy, I brought a tray of brownies to share....

« previous 1 3