The Enderman Channel discussion

Minecraft Quiz

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (last edited Jan 21, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

Victini | 218 comments Mod
The mod test is over,but you can still take the quiz for fun!

1. what mob explodes?
2. name the bricks that have gravity
3. what is the default skin's name?(there are two,i will except either one)
4. You come across an Enderman and stare at it.You have a diamond sword,a bow with two arrows,and your house is right behind you.what do you do?

Good luck and have fun!

message 2: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

correct

correct

correct

false

keep trying!just answer the last one

message 3: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

correct
correct
false
false

try again!just two more connor!

message 4: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

lol the last one is a toughie...

message 5: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

correct

correct

correct

incorrect

here's a hint to the last one:

Its not running into your house

message 6: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

*Claps and stares in awe*

CONGRATULATIONS BRAE!!

message 7: by 06BraedonR (new)

06BraedonR (2mnbars) YEAHUH!!!!

message 8: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

lol

message 9: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

now just give yourself a title and you are an official mod!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm. i am new here and i have no clue what is minecraft. but i joined cause i wanna be nice to The Real Pokemon Victini. Can someone explain what minecraft is?

message 11: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

Awww...I blush!lol sure!Minecraft is the best computer game in the world!You can make houses,kill monsters,or just explore the world of minecraft!Go on minecraft.net(Not .com,thats just weird) and click register.It costs one payment of around...$24.00?Then its free after that!

message 12: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

i know it doesn't sound fun the way i explained it,but it is,trust me!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

OH! It is a computer game!

message 14: by 06BraedonR (new)

06BraedonR (2mnbars) Yes, but you need a pretty good prosessor to run it well... I advise the Dell Latitue D630 because of its prosessor and grapics card RULES!!! it is $200 on amazon because the series was discontinued...

message 15: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

My computer doesn't run it to well....but it still works!

message 16: by Connor (new)

Connor (connork) If you go to minecraftforfree.com you can play for free until you buy it. You can't play multiplayer on the site.

message 17: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

mincraft for free isnt really the brand new version...is it?if it is,thats awesome

message 18: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (last edited Jan 30, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

2 correct Devin,but that doesnt matter.you can be a mod for the awesome 1.1 list!

message 19: by Connor (new)

Connor (connork) The Real Pokemon Victini wrote: "mincraft for free isnt really the brand new version...is it?if it is,thats awesome"

I heard it stays updated, but I don't care because I bought it.

message 20: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

Correct

Correct

Incorrect

Incorrect

message 21: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

Correct

Correct

Incorrect

Incorrect

sorry Random!

message 22: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

Correct

Correct

Correct

Correct!

message 23: by Victini, That's A Nice Everything You Have There! ssssss........ (new)

Good job Alex!You are the final mod!