The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The spa....*ah*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Spa

Spa

message 3: by Georgia (last edited Nov 09, 2011 09:03AM) (new)

Georgia Oh yes...I good definatly get used to thisKayla thought. This time though she didn't pause and look, she knew where she wanted to go...she had to find Sky, she knew she was here somewhere. She walked out, her friend was here somewhere. she brought out her phone, Sky wer r u she texted, Sky had to reply soon.

message 4: by Georgia (new)

Georgia ((gtg))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca flew in and landed in front of the Spa waiting for Isabelle.

Layla walked up behind her and whistled."Wow this is nice"

Becca turned and smiled."Yes very"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle also entered looking for Becca and as she entered she grinned.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca saw Isabelle and waved her over.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled looking at Becca and walked over as she did she let out a low whistle and said "this place is amazing"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca nodded."Yeah I know"

Layla looked in but was unsure if she should go.This is not what I expected.But I did want to try this thing out......

Becca looked back at Layla and then whispered to Isabelle."She was in my english class.She's a werewolf"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle said "oh right", she turned to Layla and said "hi, i'm isabelle"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla smiled"Oh Layla."She looked down at her watch and gasped."Oh gotta go.I have a english class.See ya fairy's"She said running out.

Becca giggled."She's always late"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle laughed with Becca and called out to layla "nice to meet you".

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca smiled."She is nice.So lets do this spa thing"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle said "sure" and smiled.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca walked into the spa with her and wondered what they would do first.She had never been to a spa before but she had read a lot about them.

Luther was laying out on a seat listening to some music.He caught a whiff of the new arrivals and smiled."Hello ladies"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled and said "hi".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Maria wrote: "Sky saw the two girls talking and decided to walk over, knowing she could use some company around here,'hi', she called out to them as she smiled.."

Isabelle turned around and said "hi" smiling.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca nodded at Luther and smiled at the girl coming to them."Hello"

"Now all the girls come out of hiding"Luther laughed

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Stephanie *G.N.D.W.A*{Thing 3} wrote: "Becca nodded at Luther and smiled at the girl coming to them."Hello"

"Now all the girls come out of hiding"Luther laughed"

Isabelle smirked at him. Then looked back at sky and said "how do you know my name?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca smiled staying quite.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle glanced at Becca and said "hmm, i wonder how she knows my name?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Maria wrote: ""Oh, well, i think ive seen you somewhere before, and just guessed, really". she turned to the other girl,"am, so whats your name??""

Isabelle gave her a confused look and raising an eyebrow said "oh". She looked back at Luther and then at Becca.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca nodded."I'm Becca"She said in a small voice.

Luther watched them talk but didn't interrupt.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle listened and twirled a piece of her hair around her finger.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"If anyone would like to know I'm Luther"Luther said with a small bow of his head.

Becca giggled."Your very formal"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smirked and said "well, hello". She glanced at Becca who was giggling and a thought clicked in her head and she smiled.

message 27: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Dec 07, 2011 12:53PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Maria wrote: ""no, its just I heard someone say your name before, but i was doing something else at the time, i cant remember exactly where it was though..." she gave a small smile and said to Becca,"am, its nic..."

Isabelle wondered who she had heard but shrug it off smiling.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca smiled at Sky and Luther."Yes very nice.This Spa is very magical"

Luther nodded and smirked."No not formal at all very much a goof ball"he said and then a puff of gray smoke left his mouth.

Becca gasped."Whoa"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle glanced at him and raised an eyebrow.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther chuckled."Sorry that happens sometimes"

Becca held onto Isabelle's arm."Why?"

"Cause I'm a dragon.Shadow dragon to be specific"Luther said smiling and showing his fangs.His eyes also went into icey blue slits.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle patted Becca's arm and said "it's ok". She watched his eyes turn into slits and she smirked at him and said "can you fly?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can fish swim."Luther smiled letting his eyes go back to charcoal gray.

"But where do you put your wings?"Becca asked.

"Oh easy Becca this is not my true form.I only have them when I'm in full dragon form."Luther explained.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) "oh" isabelle said smiling.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2011 01:22PM) (new)

Becca nodded amazed at the idea of him having a dragon inside of him."I see"

"So your a fairy right Isabelle.I know Becca is cause of her wings being out and all."Luther said smiling.

Becca hid her wings under her shirt.Very embarrassing

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled at him and said "yeah I am"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well its nice to meet other creatures of the sky"Luther smiled.

Becca grinned."Yes I do love the sky"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle said thoughtfully "yep,, when your all alone flying, with the iwnd in your hair, and the feeling of being free". She sighed and smiled happily at Luther and Becca.

((Doed becca like Luther??))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((No she just thinks he's interesting.))

Luther nodded."For me its a bit more scaly and my tail wiping in the wind but I love it"

Becca sighed happily thinking of flying.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((ok XD))

Isabelle smiled and went deep into thought.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you girls going to do any spa things? If you are i suggest the salt water spring.It's really nice on the skin.Also is fun to swim through"

Becca thought about it."Salt spring.It sounds interesting."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle still deep in thought didn't hear them and carried on twirling a strand of hair round her finger.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther smirked watching Isabelle."Oh Isabelle.Earth to fairy"

Becca chuckled."Isabelle"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle snapped out of it and scowled at Luther who was smirking then said to Becca "hmm, what?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2011 01:48PM) (new)

Luther grinned and got up with his head phones in hand.

"You went off for a moment.I was talking about going to the saly spring"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smirked at him and said "yeah, sure whatever", she was still sorta out of it, her mind wandering off.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca smiled"Ok with me too"

"Cool.Follow me then"Luther said leading the was to the spring.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle followed, a farway expression on her face.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca saw the spring and jumped up int he air.She flew to it and looked it over.

Luther hung back watching Isabelle."What are you thinking about?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle glanced at him and raised her eyebrow and quickly said "nothing"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther nodded."Yeah that's not true but I'll take it."

Becca came back to them but she was wearing a one piece blue swimsuit now."Your gonna swim right Isabelle?"

« previous 1 3