What Its all about discussion

1 on 1s > Nathan and maddie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Thomas (MandaShai) | 260 comments Mod
ther you go guys :)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments ok? lol

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments What do you want to RP?

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments idk you pick

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments umm...do you like high school RP? I'm good with either best friend romance or love-hate romance or whatever.

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments yeah highschool ones ar emy favs ahha :p

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments I'm glad :)

You want to make characters?

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments umsure will you makes yours first i gotta do something for this class it willt ake like.. 5 mins lol... so go ahead and make ypurs

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments Name: Adam Jones
Grade: 11th
Appearance: 5'11" brown hair and brown eyes. He is an athletic person even though he is a nerd
Personality: Adam sticks to himself even though he could easily make friends. He tries hard in school and tries to be good.

message 10: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments Name: Leah Carter
grade: 11
appearance:my profile pic bc im to lazy to type lol :P

personatity: shes new to the schoola nd is a very shy person. but once you get to knwo her shes a loving person.
other: her mom died a year ago so she lives with her drunken stepdad. he beats her alot.

(( i love when my charactors have a hard life. it makes it a challenge :p ))

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments ((I always make mine either a shy nerd or a jerk jock lol))

Adam was not exactly excited for the new school year, but he had hopes that this year would be better. He entered the school and made his way to his locker.

((Your character is really cute then XD))

message 12: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments (( haha thanks :P ))
leah slowly stepped out of her car. she wore a black hoddie to hid the bruses on her arms.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments ((poor Leah :( ))

Adam found his locker and opened it. As he started putting his books away, he wondered who would have the locker next to him.

message 14: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments (( yeah...))

Leah went to the office and got her locker number and schedule. she walked to her locker. beside her was a boy putting his books away.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments Adam glanced at the new girl. He'd never seen her before. She looked beautiful, but he wondered why she was hiding under a hoodie. It wasn't that cold outside.

message 16: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she noticed him looking and she bit her lip. she tryed to open her locker but it wasnt working. she could feel her cheeks getting hot from embarresement.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He turned to her and asked, "Do you need some help? These lockers can be tricky sometimes."

message 18: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments "oh um " she paused. " if you dont mind. yeah" she said as she took a step to the right alowwing him room to her locker.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He stepped over and took the combination slip from her hand, slightly touching her fingers, he then quickly opened the locker for her.

message 20: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she could feel her cheeks getting red. " thanks"

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "No problem," he said while he stepped out of her way. "Are you new here?"

message 22: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments "um yeah. just got here today. " the big bruse on her shoulder started to ache from her bookbag. she took it off slowly hen stuck it in the locker.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "Are you from Florida or something?", he asked pointing to her hoodie. "It seems kinda hot for one of those."

message 24: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments "oh um. Its um." she paused. " its just my style. "

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "Oh...okay. Well if you need someone to show you around the school than don't be afraid to ask me"

message 26: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments "if you dont mind i do need help" she said shyle.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "It's no problem. This school is pretty big and confusing. What is your first class?", he said as he closed his locker.

message 28: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she looked down at her paper. " umm" she paused and looked up " English"

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "Well, I have English too. I can walk you there." He turned towards the class ready to walk her there.

message 30: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she smiled shyly and followed him.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments As they walked he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. She really was beautiful.

message 32: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she could feel the ruses on her arms pound as she brought her books closer to her. she bit her lip to hid the pain.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He thought he saw pain on her face. He stopped and turned to her. "Are you alright?", he asked, sincerely worried.

((How are you in real life btw? Your new name on here seems like things have been better))

message 34: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments (( yeah... my life is pretty bad right now.. dont wanna tlak abotu it))

she bit her lip. " um yeah im good. just.. tired"

message 35: by The Nate Gatsby (last edited Nov 04, 2011 03:58PM) (new)

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments ((fair enough. ))

"Okay," he said, not really believing her but letting it go. He continued on the way to English.

message 36: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments She followed him quietly.

message 37: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments Maddie Jae wrote: "She followed him quietly."

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments They got to the classroom and he opened the door for her. Her gently put his hand on the small of her back, guiding her into the room.

message 39: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments "thanks" she smiled. His touch was so soft and gentle. she wasnt use to it. she was use to being hit and grabbed. She liekd this.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He followed her into the room and took a seat in the back.

message 41: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments She took the seat beside him. slowly sitting down so she dotn hurt her bruses. The cut on her wrist started to go through her sleeve. so she shuved her hand into her hoodie pocket.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He glanced at her quickly. "She may be beautiful, but she sure does act strange...", he thought to himself.

message 43: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she looked over at him and smiled shyly.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He blushed and looked away. He got his notebook open and pretended to be busy.

message 45: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she bit her lip then looked down. Her arm was really hurting now. she slightly grabed it but when she did pain shot up her arm. she let out a slight whimper

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments He heard her small cry and looked over. "Are you okay?" he asked her, concern showing in his eyes.

message 47: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments her eyes started to water. " oh um yeah" she maanged to say as she stayed lookin down

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "You are obviously hurt. Let me see."

message 49: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 659 comments she shook her head no.

The Nate Gatsby  (macenro) | 142 comments "Please," he asked her. "I don't want you being in pain."

« previous 1 3 4