Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Space Empire Saga: City on a Hill / Sojourner / Humiliation / Repentance / Sanctification
This topic is about The Space Empire Saga
Science Fiction > the future of Persecution and Belief

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Findley | 0 comments Christian Science Fiction is pretty rare, hard science fiction even rarer, but this book envisions Christians driven off-world to the Lunar Mining Colony. The godly Space Empire they began back then declined into corruption and weakness. Rebellion from within and attacks from Earth's Empires without may destroy it once and for all.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Souza | 10 comments Ooo, I think you stumbled into something very interesting and powerful. Color me envious for not thinking of it first. Knock it out of the park, because I would be very interested in reading something like that.

I can already see a title - "The Second Book of Exodus" kind of written like a new book of the Bible where God's chosen are driven from their world to wander the barren expanse of space.

I'll shut-up now. It's your idea not mine. Run with it.

Mary Findley | 0 comments Mark wrote: "Ooo, I think you stumbled into something very interesting and powerful. Color me envious for not thinking of it first. Knock it out of the park, because I would be very interested in reading someth..."

Thanks, Mark! The book is the one pictured above, The Space Empire Saga. It's my husband's work, and I'm pretty proud of him for thinking of it. :-)