The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

1st Building: School > P.E. (Physical Education)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 309 (309 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is basically a huge gym with places for Gymnastics and everything. It is magical. On the outside it looks small. On the Inside it is as big as the building itself.

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments Lumma walked into the gym for his P.E. class and instantly it took his breath away because it looked so small on the outside.

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Cassandra walked into the gym. She stood there staring for a few seconds. It's so big! she thought.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments Lumma walked over to Cassandra, the amazement gone from his eyes quickly. "hey" he said.

message 5: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (last edited Dec 11, 2011 01:27PM) (new)

Regina | 490 comments Mod
Mason walked into the gym. Wow, it's huge! he thought. He saw two people standing and walked over. "Hey, there's no one in here. Should we just leave?"

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "Hi" Cassie (Cassandra) said back to Lumma.
Then she noticed Mason. "I don't know. Maybe a teacher will come."

message 7: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"What teacher do we have? Maybe I can call the headmaster's office.... But we're the only people here. Maybe class got canceled or something," Mason said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 11, 2011 05:52PM) (new)

Daneen walked into the P.E. and rolled his eyes. People were gathered in groups. As always. With a shrug, he walked over to them. "Hey," he grinned. "Mind if I chill with you?"

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments "yeah sure. we're just wondering if we should do anything cause there's no teacher," Lumma replied.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan shrugged. "Who needs a teacher for P.E.?"

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "Yeah, true. But then what are we gonna do?" Cassandra asked.

message 12: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"I don't know, should we, like, have a party or something?" Mason asked.

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments "let's play dodge ball!" Lumma suggested heartily.

message 14: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Ok, sure," Mason said, clearly wanting to have a party instead. He walked over to the rack with the dodge balls, and took a bunch out.

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments Lumma chose Dan to be on his team.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweet!" Dan hurried forward to stand next to his team's captain.

message 17: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Cassie chose Mason to be on her team.

message 18: by Abigail (last edited Dec 13, 2011 09:25AM) (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments Ashley walked in the gym, thinking it was gigantic. When she didn't see a teacher, her brow wrinkled in confusion. "Um... where's the teacher?" she questioned the class, and walked over to where a couple of kids where standing.

message 19: by Zoe (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:15PM) (new)

Zoe "There's no teacher here. I hope we're allowed to be in here. Anyway, we're playing dodgeball, and you can join if you want. What team do you want to be on?" Cassie said, pointing to the two teams. There was a team with Cassie and Mason, and another one with Lumma and Dan.

message 20: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

Mason walked over to Cassie's group. "The teacher's not here, so we're playing dodge ball. I was hoping to have a party though." He muttered the last sentence.

message 21: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Okay, guys. Let's start the game," Mason said.

message 22: by Zoe (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:18PM) (new)

Zoe "Where should we be? I mean, this is a huge gym. Should we take up the whole gym?" Cassie asked.

message 23: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"No, we don't need to. We only have two people on each team, so let's take up. like, a fifth. I mean, this gym is huge." Mason said.

message 24: by Zoe (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

Zoe "Should I cast up, like a magical barrier or something?" Cassie asked.

message 25: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Um, I don't know what you witches can do. I mean, it would be cool if you could create a party, but...." he said.

message 26: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "What are you, then?" Cassie asked.

message 27: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"What I am doesn't matter," Mason snapped, a little too harshly.

message 28: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "Well, sorry. My god," Cassie said, annoyed. "Anyway, fine, you want that barrier or not?" she asked with an attitude.

message 29: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Yeah, I guess. But an annoying brat like you probably couldn't even make a strong barrier anyway," Mason said.

message 30: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "Excuse me? You wanna fight, mister?" Cassie asked angrily. She grabbed a dodge ball abd threw it at him as hard as she could.

message 31: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Hey, we didn't say the game started yet," Mason said cooly, picking up the dodge balls and setting them in the middle of where they were playing, and throwing the extra one at Cassie.

message 32: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "What are you anyway? Some half-angel half-human who can't do s**t?" Cassie asked angrily and turned around and startewd heading for the door.

message 33: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Hey, you can't ditch on class!" Mason called after her. "I wish I were a half-angel, half-human," he muttered under his breath. "Well, I guess this means we can party now," he said.

message 34: by Zoe (last edited Feb 19, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

Zoe "I'm not ditching class, you idiot," Cassandra said, rolling her eyes. "There's no teacher in here." She laughs. "Anyway, what's wrong with you? You probably can't fight for your life, not when you're 1/4 faerie, 1/4 insect, and 1/2 human." She turned around and stormed out the door.

message 35: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Well, I'm not 1/4 faerie, 1/4 insect, and 1/2 human, and I've got nothing against any of those except for the insect," he called after her.

message 36: by Zoe (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:46PM) (new)

Zoe B**ch Cassandra thought as she heard him call after her.

message 37: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (last edited Dec 14, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

A**hole, he thought, walking out of the room, disappointed there wasn't a party.

message 38: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments "so..." Lumma said clearly puzzled how a argument that intense could start up that fast. "Still want to play? We could do me and Dan, then Ashley with any other person that might come in. That barrier might have been helpful though" Lumma said, adding in the last part quietly.

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments Ashley nodded, dazed from all the arguments. "Sure, but let's get started soon. We can just chalk a line for a barrier anyway." She picked up a bright red ball to use.

message 40: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments yeah alright. but who's going to be on your team?

message 42: by Zoe (new)

Zoe ((That's a bad video))

message 43: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments (really good song :p)

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments "Well, I don't need to play anyway," Ashley admitted, noticing that she was a lone team member. "Or it can be a free - for - all."

message 45: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments yeah sure! but we just need to divide the court into 3 parts.

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments ok. maybe with chalk?

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments Ashley spotted the person and grinned at him. "We're playing dodgeball," she told him.

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments "Of course. That makes our teams, actually. Or we can do a free for all," Ashley replied.

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments ((sorry gotta go))

message 50: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments "lets do team, more organized that way" Lumma said, not that he cared about organization.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7