The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

General > Absences

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 02:40PM) (new)

If you will be gone for any long period of time, please let us know here.

message 2: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) That's wonderful news Hannah:) Hope all goes well!

message 3: by Sammi (new)

Sammi I will be gone from the 14th to the 19th

message 4: by Perro (new)

Perro I've got some serious stuff for school coming up so I'll be AWOL for a while...... :(

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe I'm really busy, so I might not be on that much, but I'll try to be on.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine. :D

message 7: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

Regina | 490 comments Mod
Same as Zoe, I'm really busy with all these projects and high school stuff, so I won't be on for like the next week, about. Even though I just joined about 5 seconds ago...

message 9: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

Regina | 490 comments Mod
Never mind guys I'll be on just not that muck ok?

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ I'm on and off, expect me off more than on. Things just keep getting busier and busier. IT NEVER ENDS!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 203 comments Mod
Congrats also.Does he have a name yet?

message 13: by Kirby (last edited Nov 11, 2011 10:27PM) (new)

Kirby well, I believe that for the sake of my school stuff and work stuff, I need to withdraw my characters...do I need to try to go through and delete all my stuff, or just un-join the group, or what?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 60 comments i was gone...still going to if i don't get any better with my bad cold...

message 15: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Hannah B wrote: "Woolfie wrote: "That's wonderful news Hannah:) Hope all goes well!"

It did! A little boy!"

That's wonderful! congrats!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait! You had a baby? A boy that likes me is named Gabe.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaww! I love babies! Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Two of my cousins had babies! One is really chubby and his name is Caden and the other is Luis and I've never met him yet.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He went along with it jokingly. Then he asked us which street we lived on and we're all like "Stalker!" It was hilarious. I actually love math. Minus the learning part. I just like knowing it. I know I know. That sounds weird.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, basically, this next week is going to be ridiculously crazy and I'm going to be insanely busy. So, I should be off-and-on. My apologies! Please don't boot me from the group either.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Well...they can, but I highly doubt they would.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

True dat. I hate homework.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

xP I have exams, and tests and other stuff which I am not excited about. xP

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooo. I'm not quite there, but sounds stinky. My cuz is in college and she always whines about em. LOL! I'm not too excited to get there. I want to be a pediatrician so I'll be in college a while.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh cooooool!!!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

awok

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashby Grace wrote: "Oh cooooool!!!!!!"

Thanks! I love kids so I figure I'd get to see them a lot.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, when you do go to college, have fun!! :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I wish. I don't really want to. But I am excited at the same time.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

If you don't mind, how old are you? I'm 14, so a few more years before I go to college.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

12 I'm not really scared. I have like 5 or 6 years. But I'm a brain so...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you like school?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Sometimes I tire myself out (on goodreads) the night before though so I'm ont totally into it. But I do enjoy it. I love that moment when my teacher asks me how to do something on the computer. LOL! ☺

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, are you good with things on the computer? I go to an online school, so it's a bit different for me.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I'm pretty good with computers. We each get a laptop for the year so I use it a lot. My teacher was in a sixth grade classroom last year too. I do go to a public school though. And I'm telling you, when they say school food is bad, they mean it!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Computers are fun. My mom likes to have my help when it comes to computers. :D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice. My mom completely like made me independent. I'm so much more independent than all my friends. Some of my friends are jerks. One tries to get all my attention so she says nasty stuff to me about my other friends cuz she thinks that'll make me stay away from them. So rude. But our mom's are friends and I'm friends with her sister so it's not as easy as me just staying away from her. But yah, I had my first sleepover when I was 3 at someone else's house and I've always been like that. I don't constantly need help, I LOVE to read, I LOVE matha nd everything in between.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

That's really sad about that girl..... :P I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Math and science aren't my strong points. Latin is pretty good......

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like science much even though I wanna be a pediatrician. The stuff we learn about in science is boring.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

EWWWW!!!! xP I'm doing Biology this year and I'm going to have to do some disectoin later. xP NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

E.W.W.W.W.w.w.w.w. I AM A PANSY xPxPxPxpxPxPxPXPXPXPXPXPXP

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys, please don't spam here. I'm goinng to have to delete these comments, take this into chat please. Thanks.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Not goign to be on as much, grounded and school work.

message 43: by Perro (new)

Perro Uh....I might have to quit because school work and moving all the time.....it kinda keeps me away. Do you need me to delete all the comments I've made?