Witch one? discussion

What are your favorite spellbooks?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Laura (laurastamps) I love to collect spellbooks! But the one I refer to the most is "The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells" by Judika Illes. An awesome collection of spells from Pagan faiths around the world.

Because my Patron Goddess in this lifetime is Bast and I am drawn to the Egyptian pantheon, I also adapt spells from the "The Egyptian Book of the Dead." My favorite version of this book is the beautifully illustrated version by Raymond O. Faulkner.

What are your favorite spellbooks?

message 2: by Katie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Katie | 2 comments Mod
bast is my patron goddess as well, what a small world. I enjoy writing my own spells, and I am currently writing a public BOS.

message 3: by Whitewolf (new)

Whitewolf | 1 comments Greetings all,my favorite book is The Only Spell Book You'll Ever Need by Marian Singer & Trish MacGregor

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (kthrynwtkns) I don't have a favorite spell book. My family doesn't know that I practice. I just use what I can get my hands on and decipher my own meaning. Though a friend of mine has several books I refer to.

message 5: by Silver_Raven (new)

Silver_Raven | 3 comments i love all spell books i have a few of my own and i love to shop 4 them its like they are drawn to me.lol

i hope we can traid spells soon ii have some great 1s.

silver raven

message 6: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) " The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells " by Judika Illes. If you can't find something in there, or at least something to inspire you to create your own, then all is lost!

message 7: by Lavender (new)

Lavender (lavendercrystalbear) | 2 comments I have that one too. Huge! Also some great background information. I also bought the companion of gods goddesses etc