The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the Art Class. Create anythign out of the tools here. There are abundant Supplies and they have everything you could dream of. Remember to clean up after by saying this quick cleaning Spell.

I have finished my works of Art,
And left behind the Mess,
Please clean it up. Viola!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Julia walked into the art room. She wondered what she would do today. Maybe just draw? Yeah thats whats she will do. draw:
((i really drew this:

description

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) ((thats awesome! xD))

Jay walked into the art room and sat down at a desk by the window. He pulled out his sketch book and started doodleing.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Jay glanced up as Gary came in.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla walked in after having a chat with her mom on the phone.She walked over to an empty table and hoped her brother would be coming soon.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla saw Gary wave and waved back.She looked around the room not sure what to do.She didn't draw like her brother and didn't really like to paint.The only thing she really liked where cars and metal work.

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kit, who had been wandering aimlessly around the school, had finally decided she'd like to take art, so, leather steampunk shoulder bag in hand, she took a seat in the back of the class and crossed her legs, showing off her boots.

bag; http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squid...

boots; http://www.myconverseallstar.com/wp-c...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Jay looked at Kit for a momment before retuturning to her drawing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla looked over at Kit.She wondered if she was the only one in the class who sucked at art.She only took it cause it looked easy.

message 10: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kit thought about what she wanted to do today and decided on wood carving. So out of habit, she reached into her bag and pulled out a knife, and some ceader wood and began to carve.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla watched as she began to carve the cedar wood.She loved the smell almost as much as she loved the smell of metal.Do they have metal work art here?......Nah I bet not.

message 12: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kit nodded back at Gary and continued her carving, whih was decided was going to be a little polar bear.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Seeing that she could not just sit there Layla took out a sketch pad that her brother gave her ,and some colored pencils.She had no idea what to draw.

message 14: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune continued to carve, and was holding a smaller cutter like a penicl. etching in the details of her polar bear.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla looked over at her."Oh Hey.I'm Layla.Nice to meet you"She saw her sketch pad and nodded."You draw to.I can't think of what to do"

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune glanced up,a nd due to bad habit of being ignored, she wanted to yell out that she could draw too, but bit her tounge. It was annoying to other people when someone did that, she she wasn't going to.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla nodded and tapped her foot in thought."I like cars.I'll try that I guess.My brother more into this stuff then me"She said as she pulled out a yellow colored pencil.

message 18: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kit looked up at Gary and lowered her carving and smiled at him.

message 19: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Sure, go ahead." Kitsune replied.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla went to work drawing a yellow Mustang.She noticed Gray sit by Kit and smirked.Ha now that is funny

message 21: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Thanks. I like what you're doing." Kit told Gary and looked over at Sky, "It's a polar bear." she told her and smiled. Then raised an eyebrow ay Layla.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla smiled over at her.Hope he doesn't get hungry.She thought and then back to drawing her car.

message 23: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune shook her head, wondering what Layla was thinking and went back to her carving.

message 24: by Simply (last edited Nov 05, 2011 02:06PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune blushed a little bit and ducked her head and focused on her bear's back paws.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla was getting frustrated with her drawing.This was not her forte.She sighed and then saw some metal scraps on another table.She got up and picked them up."Cool"She said walking back to whee Sky was.

message 26: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Curiously, Kitunes smelled teh air aorund her and realized what Layla had been smirking about. Gary, apparently, was a werewolf. That ment big trouble for her....

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla could see that Kit and figured it out and gave her a fanged smile before talking to Sky."Metal parts.I like metal work a lot better"She said sitting down.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla nodded."Yep like sculptures"She said making the pieces form into a small metal bird.

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune watched Layla from teh back, impressed with her work. Curious, she told Gary she'd be right back and walked over to Layla and tapped on her shoulder lightly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((K bye))

Layla turned around in her seat."Yes?"

message 31: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Uhm, do you make, uhm, clockwork sculptures?" she asked Layla.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla smiled."Yes I do sometimes.I didn't even know anyone in here did that kind of stuff"

message 33: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune gave her a lop-sided grin, "Well, you do now!" she took a step back towards Gary, "Liten, I've got BOXES of stuff like that, let me know if you ever want some."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla nodded happily."Oh yeah that would be great.Maybe we could do one together."She said.

message 35: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune smiled happily and nodded, "Yeah, that'd be fun."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla had a funny thought."Would it be against the rules to eat your roommate?"

message 37: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "I dunno, I know we aren't allowed to maim each other, I had that conversaion today."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla nodded."Yeah it makes sense"

message 39: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune shrugged, "But I think as long as no one finds out we're all clear as students."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla laughed."Yeah I guess"

message 41: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune smiled and went back to hr seat.

message 42: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Kitsune." she told him. "It means 'Fox' in Japanese."

message 43: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsine nodded and smiled at him.

message 44: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune nodded slowly, "Yeah...."

message 45: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kistsune giggled, "Well, you'll have to forgive me 'cause I'm sorta blind...."

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Julia got bored with drawing so she got up and got a few peices of wood and started making a mini house.http://www.dollshouse.com/images/prod...

message 47: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kistune nodded, "Yup."

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Tessa walked in and sat down at one of the seats. She took out her notebook and started drawing in it.
((This is what she's drawing: http://photo.goodreads.com/photos/131...))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Julia was so bored, even though she loved art. she decided to go to the lake to get some air.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamekin walked in. "Hello, you guys want a class?" He said curtly, walking over to the desk.

« previous 1 3