The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Favorite Authors/Books/Series > "Lethal" By Sandra Brown: Disappointing

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (last edited Nov 02, 2011 06:48AM) (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Ed.

I moved this to a more appropriate place. Or you could put your review in the "Member Reviews" thread. Thanks.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1428 comments I would like to read that sandra brown book

message 3: by Keri (new)

Keri (keri_45) | 95 comments I enjoyed it, but the ending was a bit of a disappointment.

message 4: by Georgia (new)

Georgia | 536 comments Not a Sandra Brown fan. Have Read Exclusive, Honor Bound, and Fat Tuesday. After those I didn't want to read anymore.Honor BoundExclusiveFat Tuesday

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1428 comments Why don't like to read sandra brown?

message 6: by Georgia (new)

Georgia | 536 comments Good question. I read these books in the late 1990's so I really don't remember why I didn't like them. Obviously the stories probably didn't interest me at the time, maybe formula-type of books, too much romance and not enough mystery intensity, stuff like that.
Characters not outstanding, etc.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1428 comments I like reading some of those sandra brown books

message 8: by Georgia (new)

Georgia | 536 comments Tells us why you like them. I might go back to them if you can convince me!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1428 comments I like to read her books and i think her books really good