Texas Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Anyone in the Rio Grande Valley?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) Looking for readers in lower South Tex :oD

message 2: by Joni (new)

Joni (jonispi) | 2 comments I am preparing to move to South Padre Island, hopefully, before the end of the year. I am going to open Paragraphs On Padre Boulevard, a new bookstore and will be have a residence in the same building.

Where in the RGV do you live? I hope to work with the schools to promote the love of literature and reading throughout the valley and would welcome any ideas. I also look forward to talking books!

message 3: by Joni (new)

Joni (jonispi) | 2 comments Eliza, I just answered my own questions. I am still learning how to use Goodreads, and forgot about looking at your profile. A writing teacher is always a good person to have as a friend. Hopefully we can meet in person, sometime. I'm always looking for recommendations of books to stock for young readers. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

message 4: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) Hey Joni, congrats on your move and on your new buisness. Books on the beach! what could possibly be better? I was born in Del Rio but grew up in Rio Grande City. Where are you from?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.