Fans of Christian Romance discussion

The Sound of Sleigh Bells (Apple Ridge #1)
This topic is about The Sound of Sleigh Bells
Group Reads > **CLOSED**December Book Nominations:Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (last edited Nov 15, 2011 05:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 235 comments Mod
Time to nominate our December Group Read!

Rules
1. Nominations are open from the 1st until the 14th of the month. I(Abbie) will let us know which book has "won" on the 15th.
2. Books are chosen using Random.org to make it completely fair.
3. One nomination per person. More then one person is allowed to pick the same book but it will not increase the chances of it being picked.
4. If you pick a series book please try and pick the first in the series. Not all series have to be read in order but quite a few do.
5. This month is Christmas Romance!
6. It must be a Christian Romance Novel.

I don't know about the rest of you but Christmas Romance books can be some of the best! So put your nomination in today for your pick of a Christmas Romance!

1. Sleigh Bells for Dry Creek (Love Inspired by Janet Tronstad(Lorie)
2. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall(Lona)
3. Christmas Belles of Georgia by Jeanie Smith Cash(Carissa)
4. An Amish Christmas by Patricia Davids(Rachel)
5.Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul(Cammie)
6.Naomi's Gift: an Amish Christmas Story by Amy Clipston(Abbie)

The winner chosen by random.org is 2. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall

I am reading The Sounds of sleigh bells right now. It's an awesome read!

message 5: by Carissa (new)

Carissa Christmas Belles of Georgia by Debra Ullrick

Rachel Brand I'd like to nominate An Amish Christmas by Patricia Davids.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 11 comments Benny and the Bank Robber 2 Doctor Dad by Mary C. Findley
I know, this is shameless self-promotion, but this e-book from a young teen's perspective is about how much trouble his mother has getting married for the second time, and also has a Christmas ending about materialism and how Christ came to earth with nothing to be the Prince of Peace.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 8 comments Ok. Seriously, I haven't read a Christmas Christian novel, and I most definitely want to! I had two ideas that I've been seeing around, and both are already nominated! Very much looking forward to seeing which book wins.

message 9: by Lona (new)

Lona (cubalover) | 40 comments I guess I cannot nominate more than one book but just finished A Plain and Fancy ChristmasCynthia Keller and was very good

message 10: by Cammie (last edited Nov 13, 2011 09:08AM) (new) - added it

Cammie | 140 comments I'll nominate Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul by Donita K. Paul

The winner chosen by random.org is 2. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall

I read this book just the other week and loved it. Look forward to talking about it with you ladies next month!

Rebecca I finished it today. I also loved it. Looking forward to the discussion.