Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2) Shadowspell discussion

Ethan... The Erkling.... Keenan.... or none???

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer Dupriest Is it still called a love triangle when there's three guys involved and just one girl?
Anyways... I don't know which one because each guy has his faults, but I'm rooting for Keenan. (I don't like Ethan at all for some reason)

Emily It's spelt Keane. I like Keane over Ethan too.

Jennifer Dupriest oh.... I knew I somehow spelt his name wrong :) thanks

message 4: by Emily (last edited Nov 02, 2011 02:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emily No problem :) Do you think his name is pronounced like 'keen' or like 'key-in'?
And yeah, I would still consider it as a love triangle.

Jennifer Dupriest Hmmm... I think it's pronounced 'keen' but I'm not sure, that's just how I read it.

Emily Okay.

Jennifer I LOVE KEANE!!!

Amber~Michelle Yeah I love Keane more than Ethan, oh and the Erlking can go screw himself -.-
But I pronounce it Key-ayn... :D

Jacqui I totally agree with littlemissperfect.

Emily Same!

Amber~Michelle Chyeah buddy xD hahaha

message 12: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 20, 2011 01:06AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer Keane is so hot and unique. I have been trying to find a pic of a guy online to match my vision in my head but I can't find one! I want to make a Team Keane button for my blog LOL cause I love him so much.

Haidi I can see good and bad for both and not sure which one she'll end up with but the more I read I'm leaning towards Keane. I think it may come down to Ethan having something to do with getting Dana out of her pact with the Erlking but it'll be so that Dana can be with Keane (maybe!!)

Amber~Michelle i dont really like Ethan, but I've loved Keane since he was first introduced. I have a thing for bad boys :P

Jennifer I loved Keane since he was first introduced too! I honestly never liked Ethan. He was scummy from the beginning and I just don't like his personality at all.

Haidi where are you up to in the books?

Chantal I Loved Keane from the start!!!

Amber~Michelle Yeah, same here Jennifer. I want her and Keane :P I havent read Siren Song yet though. I just booked it at the library :) So I should get it in a few weeks because theres a queue for it.

Haidi Littlemissperfect wrote: "Yeah, same here Jennifer. I want her and Keane :P I havent read Siren Song yet though. I just booked it at the library :) So I should get it in a few weeks because theres a queue for it."

I'm half way through sirensong at moment and still not anywhere close to getting answers to all my questions thats why I can't help wondering if a 4th book will be written but I'm sure I would have heard about it by now. Anyway, it's really good so far, you may get to like Ethan a bit in this book.

message 20: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 20, 2011 05:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer I read Sirensong and still don't like Ethan lol I mean he is a bit less scummy but just not my type at all. Keane is so fantastic in Sirensong. I love the way he and Ethan fight. I would love a 4th book but I felt like Sirensong wrapped everything up. But you never know...but it seems like we would of heard of another book by now.

Rebecca I hope there's going to be a fourth but Sirensong did wrap everything up okay

Amber~Michelle I can't wait to read it. Don't tell me anything that happens, but is the book good? :)

Jennifer Yes very good!

Haidi Jennifer wrote: "Yes very good!"

Just finished it, loved it but thought that it finished too abruptly and would have been nice to get more of Dana in her relationship at the end. Don't think there will be another, it's not left any real openings for more story.

Emily It's supposed to be spelled Erlking* and Keane* in the title, lol

Amber~Michelle Emily S. wrote: "It's supposed to be spelled Erlking* and Keane* in the title, lol"

haha yeah I laughed at that. Fail whale ;)

Ashley Dake Keane all the way . I was thinking he would get with Dana but like always she gets with Ethan

Emily Ashley wrote: "Keane all the way . I was thinking he would get with Dana but like always she gets with Ethan"

I agree.

Sienna Strawberry Fields Forever wrote: "Is it still called a love triangle when there's three guys involved and just one girl?
Anyways... I don't know which one because each guy has his faults, but I'm rooting for Keenan. (I don't like ..."

I know! Ethan was okay in the first book but now after everything that happened to him, it just doesn't seem to me that he would be a good fit for her. The erlking is just using her for her virginity and Keenan cares about here and watches out for her! ugh now I'm angry. ;P

message 30: by Sheyenne (new) - added it

Sheyenne I think its a love square....

Rachel Ethan's a player (or used to be).
Keane never really discussed his feelings.
The Erlking only wants her powers.

Dana NEEDS HELP WITH picking GUYS!

message 32: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate either keane or ethan though keane more

Wren This may sound odd, but I luv the erlking

message 34: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate that's okay the erlking was pretty cool protecting her and all

Wren I like the odd dudes. Plus, he has long hair, and rides on a motorcycle. Yummy!!!

Lizbeth I love both Keane and Ethan but Ethan isn't that good so i choose Keane.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

But the Erkling didn't love her. He only wanted to take her faeriewalkerness from her. Keane didn't seem that interested in her either so there was really only one option for her. Ethan. The stupid player boy.

'And so, the unicorn blessed us with love and we found trianges.' - Jewel's Mind

Michaela Osiecki I think she ought to just say 'screw it' to all the dudes and be her own fabulous single self. Why does there always have to be stupidly complicated romance in these kinds of books anyways?

message 39: by Mrsbooks (last edited Jul 01, 2018 02:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mrsbooks I would love it if the Erkling fell in love with her. Currently reading Sirensong and I’ve disliked Ethan from the start. Second choice is Keane. I’ve decided that in my mind, this isn’t the end. This is her juvenile relationship and the Erkling is waiting for her to grow up. :)

alexa mitchell Mrsbooks wrote: "I would love it if the Erkling fell in love with her. Currently reading Sirensong and I’ve disliked Ethan from the start. Second choice is Keane. I’ve decided that in my mind, this isn’t the end. T..."

I agree that would be a great plot twist to the story but what about ethan. Yes he is arrogant but he is trying to be what she needs. I would like him to have a happy ending as well