Book Buyers Dreamland discussion

Bloggers > List your Blog :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (shadowkissedcassie) | 99 comments Mod
Post your blog links here and remember to follow others! Mine is here: http://shadowkissedcassie.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) I'm already following! My blog is
http://mostlyreviews.blogspot.com/

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna  (ncdonnas) Thanks for the invite, good idea!
My blog is The Happy Booker
http://happy-booker.blogspot.com

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) Donna wrote: "Thanks for the invite, good idea!
My blog is The Happy Booker
http://happy-booker.blogspot.com"

Great blog! I am following! :)

message 5: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Thanks for the invite Veronica! I am following now. :)
@donna and @cassie: Great blogs! :) following you both now.

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) Thanks for joining us here!

message 7: by Donna (last edited Nov 02, 2011 01:36AM) (new)

Donna  (ncdonnas) I'm following Cassie and Veronica and Mae. I'll be sure to check back and follow any others that post their link :-)

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments I'm following everybody here.

message 10: by Precious Mae (last edited Nov 02, 2011 02:15AM) (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments @Veronica you're welcome and thanks, too! :)

following everyone who will post their link here..

aw.. just realized i haven't posted mine..hihi.
here it is: flippingbookworm.blogspot.com

message 11: by Donna (new)

Donna  (ncdonnas) I was already following you Sezjb :-) You have a wonderful blog!

message 12: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) Right - I'm now following everyone who has posted (whether this is a new follow or I was already following) and here's my blog :)

http://beesbuzzgoneawol.blogspot.com/

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments Precious Mae wrote: "@Veronica you're welcome and thanks, too! :)

here it is: flippingbookworm.blogspot.com"

I'm following you.

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments Hayley wrote: "Right - I'm now following everyone who has posted (whether this is a new follow or I was already following) and here's my blog :)

http://beesbuzzgoneawol.blogspot.com/"

I'm following you.

message 15: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Hayley wrote: "Right - I'm now following everyone who has posted (whether this is a new follow or I was already following) and here's my blog :)

http://beesbuzzgoneawol.blogspot.com/"

following you! :)

message 16: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Sezjb wrote: "Precious Mae wrote: "@Veronica you're welcome and thanks, too! :)

here it is: flippingbookworm.b..."

thanks a lot!

message 17: by Jay (new)

Jay hey! thanks for inviting me to this group!

so i manage my blog with my sister. It's

www.majibookshelf.blogspot.com

Ill go look at all your blogs as soon as i finish this midterm i have! wish me luck =)

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments Juhina wrote: "hey! thanks for inviting me to this group!

so i manage my blog with my sister. It's

www.majibookshelf.blogspot.com

Ill go look at all your blogs as soon as i finish this midterm i have! wish me ..."

Now following and good luck on your midterm.

message 19: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments Here's mine: http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com

My com's a little barren now cause I'm in the midst of my exams and I'm practicing a sort of abstinence from books now. Sigh... Haha.

Wish you luck, Juhima! Fellow exam-ee

message 20: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) hi everyone! this is my blog: www.coffeebooksandme.blogspot.com

and same here Cyp! exams fast approaching so my blog posts are fewer than usual. Good luck to everyone who’s going to have lots of exam! :)

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments Cyp wrote: "Here's mine: http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com

My com's a little barren now cause I'm in the midst of my exams and I'm practicing a sort of abstinence from books now. Sigh... Haha.

Wish ..."

I'm following you.

message 22: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments To all those kiddos who are going to take their exams, Good luck and keep it up! :)

Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book) (sezjb) | 7 comments Jenna Christy wrote: "hi everyone! this is my blog: www.coffeebooksandme.blogspot.com

and same here Cyp! exams fast approaching so my blog posts are fewer than usual. Good luck to everyone who’s going to have lots of ..."

I'm following you

message 24: by Jay (last edited Nov 02, 2011 02:58AM) (new)

Jay haha thanks everyone!!! :D spring break in one more day! then im going to binge read :P

good luck to you all!

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) I already joined all of you guys! :)

message 26: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments @Mae: Heyyy, who you calling a kiddo..>:/

Following you and Sezjb.

message 27: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Cyp wrote: "@Mae: Heyyy, who you calling a kiddo..>:/

Following you and Sezjb."

hey, you should be flattered to be one as i am starting to get frustrated with my age :))

thanks though...

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) Precious Mae wrote: "Cyp wrote: "@Mae: Heyyy, who you calling a kiddo..>:/

hey, you should be flattered to be one as i am starting to get frustrated with my age :))

thanks though..."

But it says on your profile you're only 23? How is that frustrating? I'm 25 and still feeling rather happy with my age - young enough to be young but old enough to be able to do anything I want and be considered/treated like an adult :D

I'd hate to be a teenager again :S

message 29: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Hayley wrote: "Precious Mae wrote: "Cyp wrote: "@Mae: Heyyy, who you calling a kiddo..>:/

tha..."

hmmm.. because almost all of my workmates and friends are way younger than me? *facepalm* I am supposed to be living the life while I am 23 right?! I don't know.. sucks sometimes..
I would love to be a teenager again. I have never lived it the way I want it to be..

message 30: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments MUAHAHAHAHA Envy me! Lol, kidding. I can't imagine what it'll be like to be 20... Such an inconceivable thoughtXD I still feel so childish inside.

message 31: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) thanks Cyp. I’ll try to follow everyone who posted their blogs here. so expect and additional one follower on your blogs! ;)

message 32: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments Ops, hehehe.:D Nah, but 20's not old. They always say 20 is the prime time of your life, or something.

message 33: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) hi again everyone! I followed all of the blogs posted as of now. :)

message 34: by Jay (new)

Jay hi everyone! finally done with my midterm! im beat :D
ok i followed everyone here =)

enjoy your day!

message 35: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) I didn't feel like I was being treated the way I wanted to be treated (as an adult capable of being mature and responsible) until I passed 21. Before then it was as if every adult expected me to be childish and still 'teen' like as did my peers & unfortunately I didn't want to be a teenager (apart from the whole 'living off mum & dad' thing).

I love being able to say I'm responsible and have my own life complete with rented flat to prove it :D

I think I've caught up with everyones blogs!

message 36: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) I am 21, almost 22 (my birthday is this month) and I still feel 15!!! :)

message 37: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) Darn it! I don't want to be one of the oldest in yet another group ;_; (I'm a 'mature' student apprentice so they're all 19/20 too!)

I occasionally start acting young - but only around close family :P

message 38: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) 'living off mum & dad'... I never want this to end! :P

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) Veronica wrote: "'living off mum & dad'... I never want this to end! :P"

I left home when I was 21 - but was working at 3 jobs at the time and only left home cos the new job meant moving country (kinda). My parents still charged me rent before then tho :(

message 40: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) hah? Your parents charged you rent? That is so much different from here...parents will have you living with them for as long as you want my brother is 24 and still living with them, although he has a job, and that's considered normal! I guess parents are different in different countries. I expect my parents to pay for my studies(all 7 years of them, the rent, my other expencies, everything) and it's what everyone does here

message 41: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) It was more about making a point than needing the money (though depending on whether your parents can afford to have you living off them or not depends on whether they charge proper amounts over here) I paid £30 a month and, because I like to learn new recipes, made dinner for all of us on my day off. School was obviously paid for by my parents but once a person hits 18 it's expected of you to start taking some responsibility so that you're ready for when you do leave home.

My friends would see it as a bad thing if I didn't work (I never went to university), lived with my parents and expected them to pay for everything with no help from me. Although, with the current economy the way it is it's now understandable for a person to work and live with their parents to save money.

message 42: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments Lol, here in Singapore (or Asia, I'm not sure), our parents WANT us to live with them even after we're married. (I'm not tho, so I don't know if I would). Lol, and all of you are like leaving home at such a young age!

message 43: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) Parents here also would love to have their children stay home even after marriage but we don't, although we may live very close to home, like the same building only different apartments or something like that.

Hayley I think it's better to start getting independent when you become 18 like you say you did, we are treated like children here until we finish university and sometimes even after that, and we are never really ready to face the world, so it's kind of scary to think I'll be living on myself someday.

message 44: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments Yeah! That's the thing that I'm scared when I think of the future.. The living yourself part.

message 45: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) Wow - my parents would be soooo anti me or my sisters living at home when we got married - heck the minute us two eldest left they downsized house!!

I love the fact that I was brought up to be independent - I'm 25, employed, live in a rented flat (in my name, that I put my own deposit down on) and pay my own bills and have done since I was 21 - means I'm in control of my own life and have earnt my right to be treated as an adult over here & it feels great. Some people aren't ready for that (and trust me, I've met them) but I could never move back with my parents now, we'd get on each others nerves :P

Now come on, there must be more people out there with blog links to post!!

message 46: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments LOL. You're high.

message 47: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Stewart (haybop) High?

message 48: by Texas Reader (new)

Texas Reader Stacy (texasreader-stacy) | 7 comments Thanks for the invite, looks like a great group.

http://texasreader-stacy.blogspot.com

message 49: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Archer (the_sidhe) Thanks for inviting me!

I have two blogs:

Sidhe Touch is where we post story segments twice a week. (Yes! Freebies! Come and enjoy!)

Fey Cast is the 'story behind the story' blog, with more fun stuff like music videos and updates on new books and good stuff like that.

« previous 1 3