Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion

which would you prefer? werewolf? fallen angels? vampires?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chu (last edited Nov 02, 2011 01:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chu I have been reading a lot of paranormal stuffs lately. noticing that humans are paired with every possible creature there is. If you were the lead female, what will be your lead male (yes, your partner)? werewolf? fallen angels? vampires?

Shennel Muhsin Oh, that's a hard one. Though, no vampire. Most definitely not vampire. It's a close call between a werewolf or a fallen angel. I love wolves and wouldn't mind being one myself. Though, being with a fallen angel could be pretty fun and entertaining. Hmmm...I don't know, but I'm leaning more towards werewolf.

Jennifer Dupriest Yeah... I don't like Vampires (the whole blood-sucking thing and pale skin is kind of gross...)
But I think Werewolves would be cool :) (I LOVE WEREWOLVES)
And Fallen Angels sounds good too.

Bells i like fallen angels ^^

Valerie Well i guess SHADOWHUNTERS but since it's not there i guess fey. Oh... well other than that fallen angels...
but not vampires. they're too sparkly

Taylor I'd have to say Fallen Angel. But the problem with that is that they're immortal and you're not. But there is something dangerous and sexy about a fallen angel

Patricia Hmm it's hard to say, but I would have to say werewolf

Shafara since i love all three, i saw Fallen Angels

message 9: by Chloe (last edited Jan 07, 2012 11:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chloe If you had asked me this before i read the Mercy Falls series i would have immeadiately said vampires now i would definitely say werewolves.

message 10: by Jena (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jena Fallen Angel *Cough*Patch*cough* lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

VAMPIRES!!! Damon Salvatore, Katherine Peirce, Stefan Salvatore = HOTTTTIES!!! Nina, Ian, and Paul are honestly the best Vamps out! Oh shooot i forgot Tyler and Vampire Barbie (Caroline) oh and Bonnie (Witch)
I may as well say the Whole cast from the Vampire diaries (: who wouldnt agree!

message 12: by Gracie (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gracie I am going to have to say FALLEN ANGELS!!! :D :D there SO AMAZING!!! :D :D :D

george ☽ I choose Shadowhunter but cause its not there I'd have to go for vampire.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

What is a shadowhunter?? (: I've don't think i have ever heard of it

george ☽ Courtney16 wrote: "What is a shadowhunter?? (: I've don't think i have ever heard of it"

What? You dont know what a shadow hunter is? My my my... Read The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, or the Infernal Devices! You will find out then. It's my fave series!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i would chose werewolf

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

GeOrG!a :) wrote: "Courtney16 wrote: "What is a shadowhunter?? (: I've don't think i have ever heard of it"

What? You dont know what a shadow hunter is? My my my... Read The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, or..."

EXCELLENT!!! i neeed a book to read (: thanks

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia wrote: "Courtney16 wrote: "VAMPIRES!!! Damon Salvatore, Katherine Peirce, Stefan Salvatore = HOTTTTIES!!! Nina, Ian, and Paul are honestly the best Vamps out! Oh shooot i forgot Tyler and Vampire Barbie (C..."

You should Try the Vampire Diaries, its an awesome series, and they have a tv show that has only just started the 3rd season, ALl of the characters are hot as, and the books are really good, one of the best series i have read,

Rachael I had my vampire stage then I got into witches and other supernatural beings. I never read werewolf books but I Could definitely say my favorite are aNGEL BOOKS fALLEN OR NOT.

Sarah Bells wrote: "i like fallen angels ^^"

me too :D atleast they don't feed on humans lol

Cindy i like all of them, they are all so cool

Lauraleigh I would like the danger and the constant wonder of what a vampire would do next but theres so many vampire books around its a little cliche lately. A werewolf would be rather scary but the thrill would drive you wild, and as for fallen angels i wouldnt really know, so i would pick a werewolf x

message 23: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I would so be a werewolf!!!!

Lalala*Saredo* Jena wrote: "Fallen Angel *Cough*Patch*cough* lol"

lol i love Patch i wish i was Nora how i can have him LOLLLL

Lalala*Saredo* Lol i will probably chose fallen angle or werewolves after i read The werewolves of Mercy falls series i loved it it was so awesome. I would choose fallen angle because i love the series hush hush and fallen
it's such a hard choose because i really loved Daniel, from Fallen and Patch from Hush hush and als i loved Sam from the shiver

SUCH A HARD CHOSE...............
fiNALE!!!! fALLEN ANGEL/WEREWOLVES

Marianna Omg such a hard choice. I mean I loved Wolves of mercy falls and dark divine... but Fallen, Hush Hush, falling from grace... so many vampiress\ blue bloods, evernight, Mba, vampire kisses, strange angels... Damm ummm
None of thee above? I knda like fairy's Gossamer, lament or witches beautiful creatures or even trolls switched... Um or how about ALL OF THEE ABOVE! but if i had to pick an all time fav it would be ANGELS!! their way to sexy to be 2nd or 3rd :) then werewolves and last vamps.

Marianna Jena wrote: "Fallen Angel *Cough*Patch*cough* lol"

lmao love that series

Marianna Marianna wrote: "Omg such a hard choice. I mean I loved Wolves of mercy falls and dark divine... but Fallen, Hush Hush, falling from grace... so many vampiress\ blue bloods, evernight, Mba, vampire kisses, strange ..."
wait maybe werewolves OKAY WEREWOLVES if i dont pick werewolves I'd be betraying my favorite author(Maggie Stiefvater) BUT I LOVE ANGELS! okay TIE!

message 29: by Bex (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bex i would go with fallen angel, there is something magical and romantic, dark and mystical ;0)

Hailey Berry Fallen angel for sure, vampires are all pale and dramatic, and werewolves are always to angry, and furry, but fallen angels are the sexy bad boy type

Alyssa Bergstrom GeOrG!a :) wrote: "I choose Shadowhunter but cause its not there I'd have to go for vampire." yes a shadowhunter would be my number one choice! And I'd go with vampire also as the alternative. But hands down a shadowhunter :)

Patricia wrote: "Hmm it's hard to say, but I would have to say werewolf"

Alyssa Bergstrom Valerie wrote: "Well i guess SHADOWHUNTERS but since it's not there i guess fey. Oh... well other than that fallen angels...
but not vampires. they're too sparkly"
I agree Valerie, shadowhunter for sure. I'd say vampire though but not the twilight kind but the evernight kind. ( pretty good series) or if faerie was on the list I'd say that one.

message 33: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ablack Jena wrote: "Fallen Angel *Cough*Patch*cough* lol"

My exact thought. I'm reading silence right now so I guess my answer was to be expected. Fallen angels are just sooo... dangerous. well, Patch is anyways. I like it. Thought I wouldn't mind a werewolf if I met one. But definitley NOT vampires! Too much blood for my taste...

Nicole qwerty fallen angel *patch* or shadowhunter *jace*

Mariam Ivashkov Vampire (if Moroi's are included) "Adrian" or a Fallen Angel "Patch"

Mariam Ivashkov S.s wrote: "Oooh, how is silence??? I've read the first two books, apparently she loses her memory or something??"

Yh she does lose her memory. Silence was really good, if you've read the first two books you HAVE to read it, you wont be able to put it down. :)

message 37: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Herrera I think i'll have 2 pick a fallen angel because theres something bout them especially Patch!!!!!!

Tiffany thats a hard question for me, i have loved vampires all my life and it would be very cool to live for ever, but i love werewolves too. i read a book called what a demon wants and the guy jude in it he is both a vampire and werewolf, he can live forever, he has both traits. so if i had to pick i would choose both.

Annelise i would choose werewolves.. even though I'm not an animal person but I really liked Shiver :p

Jesse I like Vampiers most.

Dakota I would chose fallen angel as long as he's like Patch from the Hush Hush saga ;D

message 42: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ablack Fallen angels rock... JEV... *drool*

Abigail Werewolf....not a thought needed

Vanessa fallen angel. there's something dramatic and romantic about it. lol

message 45: by Mimi (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mimi Vampires have been worn out. Fallen Angels have been a different twist to read. I have enjoyed quite a few series about werewolves BUT my vote right now is wereCATS. I am reading Rachel Vincent's Shifter series about werecats. I have read tons of series/trilogies. I truly think this has topped my favorites list. I want to become a werecat now lol *disclaimer* this is subject to change based on the next series/trilogy I read :-)

Haley I have to choose Fallen Angel. Werewolf is awesome too though.

Kimberly Umm I'd definitely pick a fallen angel.....Patch!!<3 I mean I'm in love with him lol so I would want a guy like him.

Kimberly Oh and if you read the Tantalize series there are different forms of were animals. Wolves, bears, deer, all sorts of stuff. It's pretty cool

message 49: by Karli (new) - rated it 1 star

Karli Fallen Angels all they way! No questions asked.

Natty fallen angels and vampires sometimes werewolves mainly cause i didn't like the mercy falls series and i love al the vampire and fallen angel story's.

« previous 1 3