The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion

Is this the last book? Of the iron series?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chyna awwwww ash and meghan are so cute together. I feel so sorry for puck...
Hope this isn't the last book!!!

Chyna the book'' iron knight'' is out already maybe there will be another book

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't made it to the end of Iron Knight yet, but oh my goodness. I do NOT want this series to end. I can honestly say that I will feel incomplete if it does end. 3

F.A. Hershey The Iron Knight is the last of the series (at least for a while). However, I found out that there will be a spinoff "Set several years after the events of the first, this trilogy will star an older Ethan Chase, Meghan's brother."

It will be released at some point in 2012.... :-/

On a different note, Julie Kagawa is working on a new vampire series. I can't wait to read that, because I love her writing style and I'm sure it will be an instant success!

:-)

Untitled Iron Fey Spinoff by Julie Kagawa

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, atleast I still have something of hers to look forward to.

She has an amazing style of writing. She is so detailed and it is just different from the way others write.

Cindy i dont think so, i think there is another one after this.

Arushi F.A. wrote: "The Iron Knight is the last of the series (at least for a while). However, I found out that there will be a spinoff "Set several years after the events of the first, this trilogy will star an older..."

yeah i heard about the new books she's planning to write. the iron fey series was sooo good, and i hope these new ones match up to its high caliber :D

Chyna this isn't the last book!!!! gahhhhh i read the last page of it and it's still to be continued!!!
can't wait

Arushi i dont think its going to be continued chyna. it said that she was going to write another series about like ethan's life. and i dont think that will meet my expectations on the ash front.

so for now, i guess i'll consider it another series altogether. cant wait for that and the vampire series. :D they better be A M A Z I N G :] i've got some pretty dang high "expectations!

Chyna awwww really? i was hoping for another one:((
I'm so sad.......*sigh

Milly Im so sad!!! i didnt want 4 the iron fey series 2 finish :( but i will love 2 read the new iron fey series (Ethans experience) but still i hope that jjulie at least mention how megan and ash are doing :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So I decided that if/when I ever have children, I am naming my son after Ash (atleast partially). That is how much I LOVED this series.

Haidi Jade wrote: "So I decided that if/when I ever have children, I am naming my son after Ash (atleast partially). That is how much I LOVED this series."

I would be the same if I did not already have two children! I used to work in childcare and looked after a boy called Ashton once, I thought it was a really nice name back then.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the last book and i'm so upset! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES! The characters are funny and interesting and hot(Ash And Puck). There should have been at lest 2-3 more books this sreies. There's so much more we don't know about Puck and Ash!