Calling All Werewolfs!!!!!! RP discussion

Going to Class > Lunch

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ...

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Serenity walked in and sat at a table.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Seth came in and looked around for Serenity he couldn't find her so he began to walk around

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Serenity started to eat some choclate chip cookies. She saw Seth and smiled.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Seth stopped and looked around maybe i can smell her thought Seth smelling the air he couldnt reconize many but he cought the sence of Serenity and looked her way

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blushed and looked away. She didn't want him to know she had been watching him.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah HE walked over to the table where she was sitting"hey." he said and sat down

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Hi, wanna cookie?"she asked

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments Vidal walked into the lunch room, glanced around at the people, then went to get his food.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Anna was sitting alone, no boys "where are allthe cute boys" she though

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "sure."said seth

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She slid the plate over to him,"So, what'd you do in hunting?"

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments Vidal sat down with his food, alone at his table which was just a few in front of Anna.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "uhmm...lets see we hunted rabit today not that fun reallu." he said takeing a bite of the cookie

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Anna felt alone and bugged

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments Then Vidal walked over and sat across form Anna at her table,"HI"

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sarah wrote: ""uhmm...lets see we hunted rabit today not that fun reallu." he said takeing a bite of the cookie"

"Sounds fun to me. I've never been hunting before"

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ooh "hi"

message 19: by Matthew (last edited Nov 02, 2011 05:22PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments "My name is Vidal, i just started here. Have you been here for a while?" Vidal stated...

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "yhea iguess." she said

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments "Cool name. SO, what brought you to this strange place?" he questioned her.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "uhmm....parents."

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments He suddenly looked glumly, then whispered under his breath,"that's something i don't have..."

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Annacould feel his saddness "im sorry." she said with sad eyes

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments His expression change, he said in a fake happy voice," no its okay, it not your fault anyways".

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "okay." she senced somethong weird about him

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments "What class you got next?" he finally replied.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "uhmm i think history."

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 22 comments ((g2g))

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Serenity yawned,"History was so boring"

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "sound like its true."said seth looking at Serenity with loveing eyes

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blushed and looked at the table.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah he admired her prettyness "so wheres your cabin on the other side of the lake or soethin"

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I'm not sure. I didn't really pay attention"

message 35: by Sarah (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Sarah he nodded "so want to hang out later?" he said hoping she would say yes. HE smiled like he was going to do somthing in secret

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yes"she nodded

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "when ans where." he said hoping for the best

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "My cabin after classes end"she smiled

[gtg]

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "but boys aren't allowed....hmmmmm" he said looking at he smiling

message 40: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 5 comments Raina gracefully carried her lunch tray to a table in the back; until Tyler Black tripped her. "Oops. Sor-ry." she sneered. "Bunny." she mumbled under her breath.
Raina gasped as her drink and food fell on her light blue shirt. She glared at Tyler "Now look here, missy..." she began, until Raina shot out her arm and punched her face and Raina stumbled backwards. Rain retracted her arm. "Oops. Sorry again!" she said scornfully

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Crystal came in and was on her duty to watch the student to see it everything was okay...when she saw a girl yelling at some other girls

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sarah wrote: ""but boys aren't allowed....hmmmmm" he said looking at he smiling"

"Sneak over"she smiled

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "okay..." he ssaid leaving

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Sammy walked in agian hoping that no one would see her tail behind her and would only notice her lizardon her shoulder

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sarah wrote: ""okay..." he ssaid leaving"

She ate her last cookie and walked to her cabin.

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "sean where are you?" said sammy in her mind hoping that sean would hear her."over her by the door." said sean in her mind she looked where he was and he waved she hurrayed and came to his side

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(i thought this was lunch...)

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (it is)

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah sean had his tray full ofweird foods that Sammy never seen before

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:00PM) (new)

I walked down the catwalk with a goofy grin, and felt a pair of eyes on the back of my head. I turned and saw my friends standing there and calling my name, trying to catch my attention. I ran up to catch up with them. They walked out to the porch where we never sit. I looked up at Tristy in surprise. "Why are we walking out here?" I asked. The color slowly rose starting at the bottom of her cheeks. She glanced in the direction of the popular crowd, more specifically Sandrez. Next to him was a blonde looking at herself in a mini mirror, taking more adulation in herself then a mother duck takes in her new born ducklings...

« previous 1