Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Monthly Read > Unclaimed- Spoiler Free

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2037 comments Mod
Here is where you can post comments about Novembers Monthly read without any spoilers.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 984 comments Courtney's next book is titled Unraveled, supposed to come out in a few weeks. I can't find it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble web sites. Has the publication date been changed? Does anyone know?

message 3: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I see the same thing on her website, but I don't see it online to pre-order either. Maybe the date was changed and it just hasn't been updated on her website yet.

message 4: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2059 comments Mod
I think its supposed to be an E-publication--maybe that she is doing herself--the same way she did the novella Unlocked. I'm guessing here, but basing tht on some of the stuff on her blog...

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Milan | 3 comments Hi guys,

Thanks so much for asking about this. The book is self-published, and one of the drawbacks of doing things that way is that there is no way for me to make it available for preorder. Either I put it up on the site and it's available for sale, or it's not there at all.

It will go up as soon as I think it's ready--and that means that it's as good as it can be, and it's been edited and proofed to within an inch of its life, and not a moment less.

So I don't have an exact date--it's going to depend on timing, and when I get things back from the people who are working with me to get it ready.

But I am working on it very, very hard, and I can't wait until you all can read it. Thanks so much, and I hope those of you who are reading Unclaimed enjoy it!

Do you want me to answer questions about it in the Spoiler thread, or would you prefer it to be an author-free zone?

message 6: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2037 comments Mod
Hi, Courtney! You are more than welcome to answer questions in the Spoiler thread :))) Thank you!

message 7: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Hi Courntey!! Thanks for stopping by and clarifying that. It is so great to hear from you!

We would love for you to join in the discussion in the spoiler thread!

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Milan | 3 comments Wonderful. I'll try to check in on a regular basis. My day job has been pretty active this month, and so I've been bad, but I'll do my best. :)

Looking forward to it, and I hope you all enjoy UNCLAIMED.

(I originally wrote "UNCLEANED"--my sister is coming into town tomorrow--can you tell what I'm doing with my evening? )

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 984 comments I started Unclaimed yesterday, and it's so great that I plan to read it sloowly. See Spoiler thread for more.

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Milan | 3 comments I just posted the excerpt for Unraveled.

Here: http://www.courtneymilan.com/unr-exce...

message 11: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Courtney - Thanks for posting it. I can't wait to read it!