Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone question

DO YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER
deleted member Nov 01, 2011 05:44PM
what

I like Harry Potter

As a bookseller I sold hundreds of copies, but never read them as being too cutesy and really too popular. Too many kids and nerds reading them. I could never get more than a few pages in. A friend convinced me (without trying) to read them, just by her enthusiasm. I did and found just how good they are. It is one novel in 7 books. One that starts as a kids book and ends as a grown up novel. A long way to say Yes I like Harry Potter.

NO IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Words couldn't describe my love for this FASCINATING series. J.K Rowling is pure GENIUS.

this is no word in the English language that can express my total fascination and obsession with this series...

Bleedin Bril!!!!!

im obsessed with it ! Just luv it ! <3

i love harry potter so much.

Love IT!!!!!

deleted member Dec 10, 2011 09:02AM   0 votes
Yes love the series!!!

Yes.

EVERYONE LIKES HARRY POTTER :D
Whether they know it or not, it's there.
Right there.
No, not there you incompetent fool.
YES, there.
There's your secret love of Harry Potter.
Congrats, you may now live a happy and successful life :D

yaaaa !!!!!!! i love itt :)

YES!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who doesn't is a loony.

The series: yes
The character: no

deleted member Dec 10, 2011 03:23AM   0 votes
I am completly inlove with Harry Potter. I quote it every day to my friends. I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter or my "Hedwing". :(
I am a sad, sad person...

I love this series and it will always be one of my favorites! I grew up reading this series and I will always love Hsrry Potter!!! :)

Well.... I'm not sure if "like" is the right word for it... try maybe LOVE or OBSESSED WITH... that comes close I think

Naomi Amen.
Feb 06, 2012 07:25PM · flag

No. I don't like it. I love it!!!!!!!!! It is one of those books you have to gush about for eternity, and even that's not long enough. I absolutely love this series; it's the best ever. And it actually ends, unlike some series I know. So, yes I love this series and that should be obvious.

it is AMAZING words cannot describe it...

Julia I have three: 1)Better 2)Than 3) Twilight :D
Feb 06, 2012 06:47PM · flag

YES!!!!!

Who cares?

Not really.

Obviously...
Don't you?