All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2) All You Desire discussion

This isn't the last book right?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 01, 2011 05:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Dupriest I was wondering if there was going to be a third book because I felt that this book left a lot of questions not answered... (like what happened to Adam?)

Kelly I would honestly be surprised if they left it at the second book. Like you said, what happened to Adam? I need to know!

Cindy i dont think that this is the last book cuz it doesnt feel like an ending and besides, we nned to no where adam went.

Janae Yea, and what happened to him?

message 5: by Mariah (last edited Dec 21, 2011 07:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mariah The author has said though that she might be done with the series. I think she left it open ended in case she wanted to continue... but really she doesn't have to. We do kind of know where Adam went, he was released back into the world to finish what he started and what not. He couldn't have ever completely cleaned up his act if he snuck out of the mausoleum after saying he wouldn't.

Vianey R. I hope so :/

Rena What about what is suppose to happen to New York? What about those crazy ass sisters? I feel the sisters are no better then Adam as a villain.

Jennifer Dupriest I still haven't heard anything about a third book :( sadly...
but I'm still waiting

Tosh Walker I did some research and I found a interview of the author with some person about this series and the author said the 2nd book was the last she finish it. I forget where I found it on the net though but I'm so sad :( that it is over this series is amazing but I feel like if it keep going on, it will become boring that's just my opinion I'm glad she ended it with the 2nd book