black veil brides fans!! discussion

Favorite Songs

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kourtnie (new)

kourtnie (kourtnielove) | 2 comments I like the songs Legacy and Knives and Pens... eeep

message 2: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa (annalisameisel) | 2 comments my 2 faves r love isn't fair and knives and pens

message 3: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) | 2 comments Knives and Pens, Sweet Blasphemy, and Rebel Love Song.

message 4: by Fallenstars98 (new)

Fallenstars98 | 2 comments I like coffin, smoke and mirrors,set the world on fire,fallen angels. I like all of their songs lol

message 5: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Uchiha (lovesitachiuchiha) | 3 comments Knives and Pens,Fallen Angels,Perfect Weapon, We stitch the wounds, carry on and coffins

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Carolyn is my favorite by far.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love all their music it's to hard to pick just one,
Though I hold the morticians daughter close to my heart because my father really is a mortician so I feel connected lol but otherwise I'm in love with their newest released album,
IF I FALL I WILL RISE BACK UP AND RELIVE MY GLORY!
Xo

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby  Rose | 1 comments In the End, Wretched and Divine, New Years Day, Rebel Love Song and Perfect Weapon :)

message 9: by Tara (new)

Tara Olson (tararose97) | 2 comments Devils Choir, Sweet Blasphemy, Saviour, Revelation. Are my top favorites but i love all the songs

message 10: by Isha (new)

Isha (pretentious-words) ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Star (new)

Star | 1 comments knives pens, Nobody's Hero, perfect weapon, many more my friend

message 12: by Elessar (new)

Elessar | 2 comments Knives and Pens, Lost It All, Resurrect The Sun

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 1 comments Knives and Pens, The Legacy, In the End, Rebel Love Song, The mortician's Daughter, Saviour, Lost it All, Fallen Angels, Shadows Die, AND MANY MORE!!!!!!