Once Upon A Time... discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Outside > The Underground

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1629 comments Mod

message 2: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny looked up, only able to see because of her bright green eyes casting a luminescent glow across the clay and crystals. Okay, I'm in some kind of cave...that's possibly a million feet into the ground.

message 3: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Baal moved out of the earth and into the luminescent glow. "I told you we needed to talk," he said calmly.

message 4: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

She nearly screamed, but covered her mouth quickly. Ginny pulled her hand away when she calmed down, her eyes narrowing. "You followed me?"

message 5: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Of course," he said, an evil toothy smile appearing. "I told you that we needed to talk privately because the others might not know what happened to me..."

message 6: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:29PM) (new)

Ginny shook her head, grimacing as flecks of dirt stained her red curls. "I don't want to talk to you. You hurt Lance, and my friends. Your nothing to me-but a monster." she said calmly, looking around the cave for a possible exit.

message 7: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "You didn't used to think of me like this," he frowned. "I was hoping you'd remember."
He took something from around his neck and held it out to her. "I was hoping you'd remember me or at least that you gave me this..."

message 8: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:32PM) (new)

She barely gave the chain a glance, walking towards a dark spot near the edge of the wall. Ginny pressed her fingers to the edge, trailing her hand along the dirt. The results weren't good. "How do I get out!" she said, frustration giving her eyes a darker tint. She looked back at Baal, figuring she might as well listen to him since she was stuck here. "I've no reason to remember you. I don't know what your talking about."

message 9: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) He lowered the chain. "10 years ago, you lived in my village... 10 years ago, you lived across from me... 10 years ago, you left me... 10 years ago, you had a best friend. Remember now?"

message 10: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny hesitated, her eyes widening slightly. "Nick?" she asked, slightly breathless.

message 11: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Yes, Ginny, it's me..." he said.

message 12: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

She looked down, her face pained. "Your...different." she whispered, her eyes burning.

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "You made me this way," he growled. "You abandoned me with my family even after all that you knew they did to me: the abuse, the whippings, the pain."

message 14: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny's eyes flashed, "You think I wanted to leave?-I was abused just as much as you." she said coldly. She held her hands behind her back, hiding the bandage wrapped around her wrist.

message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I know what happened to you, and you knew about me, but there is a difference. I didn't leave you to your fate. You left me there!" he slammed his claws into the wall. "You left me there to die! And guess what happened? I DID!"

message 16: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

She shook her head, still angry. "You can't blame it all on me! It's not my fault I was dragged away. If I could have stayed I would have. And your not dead." Ginny said, her voice turning suspicious.

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Yes, I am... When you left, I broke and with that I couldn't block the blows anymore and the whip hit my head. I am dead because of you," he cried. "And when I died, they needed to hide the evidence so they threw me in the swamp where I mutated into this!" he roared.

message 18: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny shook her head, not wanting to believe him. "No-no...your lying." she muttered, shaking her head.

message 19: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Look at me, do I look human or even alive to you?"

message 20: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny closed her eyes, refusing to look anywhere. "Let me out." she whispered, sinking to the floor.

message 21: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I'll get you out soon, but I want you to know one thing... I loved you," he whispered as slime dripped onto the ground.

message 22: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

((*shudders* That's just nasty:P))

She didn't respond, guilty emotions swirling through her mind thinking about Lance. "I just want out." she said through gritted teeth.

message 23: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Fine," he whispered. "But I'm telling you this... no matter where you go, no matter what you do, I love you and I will protect you."

He grabbed her hand.

message 24: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny winced, his hand rough and scaly. "I..just..." her voice trailed off, still having no response. She knew she had loved him before...but now it was different. He was angry and mean, and she loved Lance. She shook her head, casting all the guilty thoughts from her mind. "Lets go." she said quietly.

message 25: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) He grabbed her and pulled her through the rock like a ghost to the surface, far enough away from her friends so they wouldn't attack him again. "Go," he whispered.

message 26: by rosebee, "So fine...So FINE." (new)

Ginny turned around, unsure what she was going to say to him. She wondered at the back of her mind whys he had been so attracted to him when he had been attacking them in the first place...but cast it aside, wanting to find her friends quickly. She sighed, smiling halfheartedly. "Thank you." she said sincerely, backing away into the trees.

message 27: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "If you are ever in danger, I shall be with you," he called after her before trumping the opposite way through the forest.

message 28: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf*, I looked death in the face and laughed because he was ugly (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) | 1041 comments Mod
((that is both creepy and awesome!))

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ ((I agree))

message 30: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((That is my specialty.))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.