Creative Reviews discussion

The Crownless King
This topic is about The Crownless King
Authors requesting reviewers > Author looking for reviews for his debut novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phil (last edited Nov 01, 2011 04:32PM) (new)

Phil (PhilWill) | 2 comments Hello to all in the group. I've just been lucky enough to get my first novel published and am looking for some objective reviews for it. I have had friends and family read the book but no matter how many times I say I want honest feedback, there'll always be that little voice at the back of my mind wondering exactly how honest they are being!
If anyone is interested in reviewing it, please contact me on phil2604@sky.com with your details and I will get my publisher to send you a review copy.

Here is the blurb for 'The Crownless King'.

'From the moment the Holy Grail touched the lips of Christ at The Last Supper then caught His blood as He hung dying on a Roman crucifix, the Holy Grail became the stuff of legend, an unattainable vessel of power sought by good and evil alike.

Passing into the realms of myth during the stewardship of Joseph of Arimathea, it was not until King Arthur and the Knights of The Round Table retrieved it and housed it within Camelot that its magic began to blossom and send its ripples out into the world.

But where did it go from there? In whose hands did it end its journey and know peace from those who sought to abuse its power?

The battle for the ultimate treasure has just begun and it will take a quest spanning centuries to determine the victor.'

This is the first novel in the 'Warriors of Camelot' odyssey, a series of novels that relate what happened to the Knights of the Round Table after their brotherhood disintegrated in the wake of King Arthur's death. The second novel will have Sir Galahad as the central character and is virtually completed (though not published).

Cheers

Phil

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Looks fabulous Phil!!! Good luck with your reviews and congrats on being published! So exciting!

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil (PhilWill) | 2 comments Thanks very much. I am pretty chuffed, I must admit. I think the weirdest thing about it is friends asking for my autograph!!

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments That would be really cool! Make sure when you go out to carry a pen in your pocket! :)