The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight question

Am I the only one who wasnt fully satisfied with this book?
Sara Sara Nov 01, 2011 03:41PM
I was so eager for this book to come out and finished it in 2 days, still there was something about it that left me feeling like something was lacking.
I'm usually a big fan of the switch in P.O.V. and appreciated the telling of Ash's story but often found myself wishing for an update of Meghan's life and P.O.V.
I loved the over all journey that Ash, Puck, and Grim endured along with the added help from Ariella and the Wolf ( both great twists in the plot).
I just wish Meghan could have been more involved in the plot and the end not have been quite as rushed.
I did read in the Q&A that Julie originally had no intention of writing The Iron Knight and was going to leave the story as it finished in Iron Queen, so I guess I should just be happy she changed her mind.
All in all It was a good book!

I definitely agree with you. Meghan was always so upbeat and optomistic with everything. I kinda wish that the book had been half her perspective and have Ash's. I found myself missing her so much. Good book but I see where you're coming from.

Sara wrote: "I was so eager for this book to come out and finished it in 2 days, still there was something about it that left me feeling like something was lacking.
I'm usually a big fan of the switch in P.O...."

I have to agree. I loved getting to know Ash better. But the feel to the book was different than the rest in the series. I was actually disappointed in the tension between Ash and Puck. Their banter was better in the other books and their bickering is what sold me on the books in the first place :)

well, im satisfied :) i couldnt ask for a better ending :)

i loved the book! The ending was the one i wanted. I'm just sad that it ended

Sara Maybe It's just me then. lol ...more
Nov 03, 2011 07:53PM · flag

i didn't like the ending either. i wanted to know what happens after that. i.e. what happens to Puck? ethan and paul? SPOILER their son? honestly i wanted more of an ending and not rushed

Ok I'm not going to be able to get the book anytime soon. Can anyone tell me how it ends cuz I'm in way too much suspense.

Sara wrote: "I was so eager for this book to come out and finished it in 2 days, still there was something about it that left me feeling like something was lacking.
I'm usually a big fan of the switch in P.O...."

I agree with you sara, I loved the book but felt like I needed a bit more of Ash and Meghan at the end. It ended so abruptly and I wanted more. I loved all the characters and the interesting way the story was told, but it would have been great to have some story with Grim and puck and the wolf with Meghan all together again before they went thier own ways. Brilliant series tho.