FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

message 2: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((omg i just noticed that there is a boy in the pic by the rock and a girl in the middle ahhah))

message 3: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
((Theres someone sitting near the falls in the rocks))

message 4: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((Quiz:
How many people in this photo?))

message 5: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((3! i win. A+ ))

message 6: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((LOL yer A+++++))

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((YAY!!!!! haha))

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) lol

message 9: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments ((cool))

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe was walking around stressing about her mother, and the text message she got. It probably wasnt safe to be walking around off of campus. Every little sound she heard she would jerk around, and pull the dagger she had attached to her leg. She was exaggerating, but she was fightened and alone. She was kicking the dirt of the floor when she heard water. She followed the sound, and ended up at a beautiful waterfall. "WOOOAAAHHH" she looked around. She looked down at her skinny jeans, tank top, and converse sneakers. She smiled and bent down to untie her shoes, and kicked them off. She took her tank top off and layed it next to her shoes, she put her blade next to them. She looked around nobody here she thought. It was like she was wearing a bathing suit anyways. She looked down at her jeans. I am not taking those off she thought. She climbed up to the top of the waterfall looked down, and gulped. "1....2....3" she jumped, and screamed all the way down.

message 11: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Mark walked throught the woods and came along a waterfall. "This is amazing!." He said. He walked to get closer. As he did he saw something floating in the distance. Mark came to the edge ans saw some clothes, "Huh?" He kicked off his shoes and pulled of his shirt. HE dropped is pants and jumped in. He started to swim towards the person in the water.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe was floating in the water with her eyes closed as she heard the sound of someone jumping in the water. It startled her, so she moved towards the direction of the noise she saw a boy she didnt recognize swimming towards her. She was tredding water when she decided to speak. "Hi"

message 13: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Hey there." he said back. The was now close eniugh to see her face. "You go to SC right? I think I've seen you around. Im Mark."

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She was getting annoyed by treding water, so she climbed up onto the rock. She smiled at Mark. "Yea. Im Chloe. Have you been going there long?"

message 15: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I just go here bout a week ago" he told her. He rested his arms on the rock and looked up to her, with half open eyes because of the sun was in his eyes.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She smiled down at him, and streched her legs out to absorb the sun. She needed a nice tan. She noticed that he had violet eyes. "I never met someone with violet eyes. I have a little bit of violet in mine." She smiled. "your eyes are pretty." She looked down at him studying him. "Are you one of the fallen?" She wasnt sure, but if he was human he wouldnt understand, so she didnt care.

message 17: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Why thank you." he said and winked at her. "I love them too" he smiled. He nooded "yep I am"

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well not a Fallen, but I am an Angel. I can switch side if I wanted to. Really undecide, but my parents made me stay Angel, but its my choose." he shrugged

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She giggled. As she looked up at the top of the waterfall she used her hand to shade the sun from her eyes. "Wanna jump from the top with me?" She pointed up from were she had jumped before.

message 20: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "You Know it!" he said jumping on the rock next to her. "Race ya to the top." he said. And he dove under to get to the side. Once there he tried to beat chole to the top.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe grinned, and drove into the water. She started swimming as fast as she could to spot were she could get out to climb up. Once on land Mark was a head of her, but she pushed herself to beat him to the top.

message 22: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Mark looked down at her and smiled. "Come on, you can move faster then that!" he joked. He made his way to the top. and sat in the sun waiting for her.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe finally made it to the top panting, and looked at mark. "Ill get you next time." She stuck her tongue out in a joking manner.

message 24: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I bet you will" he laughed. "You look tired, you need some water?" he asked smiling and walked to the edge. He looked back at chole and waved. Then he jumped. Then he popped back up hovering at the eedge with his masive white wings out. "Come on, didnt think I'd make you rush back down, you just got up here. And beside you seem a little out of breath." he said with a smile.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She backed up a little bit to get some speed for her jump, and she started to run full speed. She jumped backwards once mark popped back into sight. She laughed "Guess not." She grinned and ran the rest of the way, and jumped giggling.

message 26: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Hey! Wait for me" he called behide her. He pulled his wings back and free fell, drvining under the crisp running water driping down and back up for air. "Lovely water" he said splashing her a little.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe turned her head as the water splashed her, and she splased Mark back then she layed down and started floating in the water. "Its lovely" she said with a smile.

message 28: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Mark watched her as she floated and smiled. "You come here a lot" asked her, while treding water near by.

message 29: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((sorry g2g pick this up later:) ))

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe was floating enjoying the sun with her eyes closed. "Actually I was just walking around today, and I ran into this place. The water was calling to me, so I had to get in." She smiled.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((alright))

message 32: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (last edited Nov 03, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

Tilly came throughout the trees and saw the 2 "Well i guess my secret place is no longer a secret" she said to herself

message 33: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I kno what you mean." he laughed. He looked into the sun, then back at chole. He started to float too.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe opened one eye to peak to see what Mark was doing. She realized he was floating too. "The sun is so nice today, I need a tan." She giggled.

message 35: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Yeah, I love a good tan. The sun is just wonderful." Mark starred into the sun.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe grinned at her idea. She silently floated to the rock nearby. She stood up on it, and jumped into the air, and formed a ball. She fell right next to mark, and splashed him.

message 37: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Blahhh" he said as the water hit him. He looked at Chole lauging. "Oh, so you wanna have a canon ball war." Mark climed on a rock and balled up jumping. He hit the water and it splashed over her.

message 38: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Oi" Tilly yelled at them.

message 39: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) MArk tilted his head. "Hi there"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe laughed, and shook her head to get the water out of her ears as she heard someone yell oi. She turned around to see Tilly on the edge of the water. She waved to Tilly and yelled. "The water is awesome! Come in!"

message 41: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Mark nodded. "Jump right in. Its wonderful!" he shouted. Mark swam to a rock and climed out. He stood up and stretched. His boxers were dripping water making a puddle by his feet.

message 42: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Looks like my secret place is no longer a secret" she called out. She took off the clothes she came prepared with her black bikinis on underneath. She climbed up to the top on the waterfall closed her eyes and fell forward, she hit the water. She came up for air "Not as good as flying but it was close enough" she swam towards them.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe watched as Tilly climbed up the waterfall, and jumped off. She turned her head to avoid the splash. "This place is amazing isnt it?" she gazed around taking in the breathe taking view.

message 44: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Yer i no ive been comming here since i got here"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She giggled. "Sorry for stealing your spot. I kind of acidently ran into it, and I had to get in." She pointed at her tank top layin on a rock on shore, and she pointed down at her jeans. "See"

message 46: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Yer its all kol its good to not be the only one who nos about this placee"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She smiled and climbed up onto a nearby rock just to drive right back into the water. She put her arms over her head, and dove into the water with very little splash, and swam back to the surface.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((haha Rockos modern life is on! I havent seen that show since the 90s))

message 49: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Snow walked the edge of the waterfall. "Its so pretty" she said. She spun around to Ash. "I think this is a big engouh bath tub" She laughed

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Ash used his own scent to track the waterfall, and he walked his old trail with Snow behind him. He walked up to the clearing, and the waterfall shinned in his eyes. "Come on" he waved snow to come. He walked into the water until it was about to his knees, and he dove him. He came back up to the surface, and took a deep breathe while tredding water. It felt so nice to rinse off. "The water is wonderfull, come in" he yelled

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.