The Underground discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((..))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric walked in with Zach, "Which one do we take?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric grinned broadly, "This thing's sick. How'd you get it?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric hopped on, holding the weapons in his lap. "How fast does she go?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric laughed wickedly. "Lets go."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((g2g, sry))

((hahahahah, let's ride))

Edric whooped as they left the garage

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kk, I'm back for a little))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna pulled the truck in, hopping out of it after parking. Edric jumped out the back, grinning

message 9: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments Sam entered the garage

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric saw him, smiling, "Hello"

message 11: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments "Hi, I understand you are head of special ops" he said getting to the point

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He nodded, "Yeah, I'm Edric."

message 13: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments "Im Sam and I would like to enlist" he finished

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric nodded, "Alright. Have you had any training?"

message 15: by Dakota (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:19AM) (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments "Yes, I was trained in camoflage, scoped combat, and with my sidearm along with hand to hand combat, though that isnt my strong point" he replied

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He grinned, "Sounds good to me. You do realize death rates are high."

message 17: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments "I understand" he said nodding

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Great!" Edric said, slapping him on the back, "You're in!"

message 19: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments He grinned "Thank you sir, is there a task currently?" he asked

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric thought, "I'd have to check in the war room, but I'm pretty sure our link in the castle has been killed."

message 21: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments He nodded "How should I proceed?" he asked

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric thought, "Well, we'd have to be sure, but the palace will put out an add soon, saying they're in need of workers."

message 23: by Dakota (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:34AM) (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments He nodded again "Well get me when needed"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric nodded, "I'll let you know. Honestly, I hope Rickey's alright, but current events tell us otherwise."

message 25: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments "I wonder if, while im there I could find and retrive him" he said "As a secondary objective" he added

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric smiled, impressed, "That's a good idea. I'll write you up some papers and you can apply at the palace tomorrow if you like. Oh! Don't forget to visit Boomer."

Reyna turned to Zach, "Nice bike"

message 27: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (Uhhhh) | 60 comments He saluted and exited

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) She smiled, "Fancy pants. Well, he is pretty darn fancy." She said, glancing at him

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I asked him if he wanted a burger last night and he had no idea what I was talking about." Reyna whispered, smiling when Edric walked over to them

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna nodded quickly.

"Well that was fun." Edric muttered

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Got a new recruit too." he said, pointing to where Sam had left. "He's going to cover for Rickey until we can figure what happened to him"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric nodded, turning to head back to the war room, "I should have a list somewhere."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric turned back, "Alright. So Reyna, do you know where Rickey went?"

Reyna shrugged, "He just...stopped contacting us."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna looked worried, "Poor guy."