Heroes or the Evils? discussion

The In-Between Roleplay > Feilds and Valleys

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Most of the In-Between

message 2: by Terra (new)

Terra Jason walked through the fields, enjoying the sunshine and the fresh air.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey... want to go to the forest? Wink Wink!))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle was lying in the fields soaking up the sun.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Mirabelle was lying in the fields soaking up the sun."

message 6: by Terra (new)

Terra Jason saw Mirabelle and approached her cautiously.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle pretended not to notice him and continued to lie there.

message 8: by Terra (new)

Terra "Enjoying the sunshine?" He asked conversationally, watching her.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yeah," she opened her eyes to see a cute guy around her age with black hair and dark blue eyes. Mirabelle's long black hair was let down and she was wearing a sky blue gown that was a shade darker than her eyes. "What about you?"

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: ""Yeah," she opened her eyes to see a cute guy around her age with black hair and dark blue eyes. Mirabelle's long black hair was let down and she was wearing a sky blue gown that was a shade darker..."

message 11: by Terra (new)

Terra "Me too. Although I would've liked it better if there weren't any mosquitoes. They like me too much." And as proof of this comment, Jason felt the sting of a mosquito biting him on his arm.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She laughed, "they don't care too much for me. So, which side are you from?"

message 13: by Terra (new)

Terra "I'm from the Light side. What about you?" Jason answered, swatting the mosquito away.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Dark..." she said disappointed.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: ""Dark..." she said disappointed."

message 16: by Terra (new)

Terra "Why the long face?" Jason asked, confused.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "It's nothing," she said quickly.

message 18: by Terra (new)

Terra "It doesn't look like nothing." He said.

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She crossed her arms, "it's nothing important."

message 20: by Terra (new)

Terra ((G2g))

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (aw...)

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "She crossed her arms, "it's nothing important.""

message 23: by Terra (new)

Terra Jason shrugged. If she didn't want to tell him, she didn't have to. "What do you like to do in your spare time?"

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Avoid my mother, Emmaline. Never works out though... Usually she catches me, and POOF! There goes my spare time..." she sighed.

message 25: by Terra (new)

Terra "Have you ever tried sneaking out of the castle?" he asked.

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "When mother's around there's no chance of that... I swear she has eyes everywhere..." Mirabelle sighed again. "Everyone else is easy to get away from."

message 27: by Terra (last edited Nov 05, 2011 02:13PM) (new)

Terra Jason nodded. He really couldn't say anything on that note, because his parents were dead, but whenever he wanted to be by himself, someone else needed him to do a chore or some other errand. "Well, for me, it seems as if everyone is after me, so they're not as easy to avoid as, let's say, my mentor, for instance."

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Who's your mentor?"

message 29: by Terra (new)

Terra "Lyra Rose. The lead elite of the Light." Jason said. "What about you? Do you have a mentor?"

(('The lead elite of the Light.' Ultimate tongue twister. XD))

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Lyra? Oh mother positively hates her. That's a good sign. I chose Lucan at first but..."

message 31: by Terra (new)

Terra He frowned. "You don't like your mentor?"

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Terra wrote: "He frowned. "You don't like your mentor?""

"He's fine, it's just he can't teach me anything. He can't use a bow, or throw knives..."

message 33: by Terra (new)

Terra "Hmmm...that's quite a problem..." Suddenly, his expression brightened. "Hey, how about I teach you? We could meet here twice every week, and I could give you some pointers on how to shoot?"

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Terra wrote: ""Hmmm...that's quite a problem..." Suddenly, his expression brightened. "Hey, how about I teach you? We could meet here twice every week, and I could give you some pointers on how to shoot?""

She smiled, "that'd be great!"

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Terra wrote: ""Hmmm...that's quite a problem..." Suddenly, his expression brightened. "Hey, how about I teach you? We could meet here twice every week, and I could give you some pointers on how to ..."

message 36: by Terra (new)

Terra Jason smiled. "Great. Now, what days don't you have training?"

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Today and tomorrow."

message 38: by Terra (new)

Terra "Okay then, I'll set up some targets, and then we can get practicing." Jason set up several targets of different shapes, putting them at different distances from them. While he was doing so, he thought of Mirabelle.
She's pretty nice...for someone who's from the Dark side. He thought. He'd expected them to be vicious and cruel, but being with her changed his view of them somewhat.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle help him set up targets thinking while she worked. Dang he's cute... If only we were on the same side. I can't imagine fighting him....

message 40: by Terra (new)

Terra Jason finished with the targets, and turned to face her. "Alright, let's see what you can do. First, as a practice run, I want you to shoot each of these targets dead in the center. Afterwards, I want you to do the same thing, only this time I'll be studying your technique and how you aim."

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle stood a good distance away from the targets. She started shooting at the closest and finished with her arrow hitting the farthest one. She wasn't the best at hitting close targets so she actually ended up being the most accurate with the last target. On the first she was off by a couple inches.

message 42: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 206 comments Mod
Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Terra wrote: "He frowned. "You don't like your mentor?""

"He's fine, it's just he can't teach me anything. He can't use a bow, or throw knives...""

((hurtful... hm... but true.))

message 43: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

Lucan walked into the field and saw his apprentice with a light apprentice. He whispered to Emmaline,"We have a traitor among us."

Lyra saw Jason with that dark apprentice, she whispered to herself,"Traitor."

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Lightningstorm9 wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Terra wrote: "He frowned. "You don't like your mentor?""

"He's fine, it's just he can't teach me anything. He can't use a bow, or throw knives...""..."

(lol!!!)

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Lightningstorm9 wrote: "Lucan walked into the field and saw his apprentice with a light apprentice. He whispered to Emmaline,"We have a traitor among us."

Lyra saw Jason with that dark apprentice, she whispered to hers..."

(Did you have to?)
Emmaline saw her daughter and teh apprentice, "unbelievable! What was she thinking?!"

message 46: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

(the prophecy... has something going remember? Okay time to get serious, we need some neutral fighters.))

((yes i had to. Sorry.))

Lucan got up from spying and was about to charge at the light apprentice, but instead he contact Lucy and ordered an attack.

message 47: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Emmaline was about to charge out at her daughter.

message 48: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

((STOP!!! i made the worst mistake in doing this, but this did give me an idea of a prophecy.))

message 49: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (?)

message 50: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

(do you want to continue, because this seems like a good plot line for the prophecy.)

« previous 1 3 4