Heroes or the Evils? discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Most of the In-Between is taken up with valleys and fields but there is a chunk of forest area.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2011 08:36PM) (new)

((If any Lightborn person can stumble past her and bring her back to camp that would be cool))
Elizabeth walked through the trees with birds talking with and at her. She was happy, she was usually happy but today was even more happy because it was her 13th birthday. 13 years of living in the forest. She sat with her back to a tree and sighed contently.

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 206 comments Mod
((i've created a thought of a neutral side here. So yeah. Please give me an input.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, discuss in the neutral character area?))

((Well, I was thinking since this folder is called the In-Between, we'll just make this place where all neutral people rp at.))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (And where people from both sides come)

yep

message 8: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Seppher Bromeliad walked through the forest to his home in the swamp where his "customers" would come to ask for his service.

Kira snuck out of the Light, she sighed,"I refuse to be the shadow of my sister."

message 10: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Seppher opened the door wide and walked into his ramshackle hut. Potion ingredients and spell books lay strewn across the room. He tossed a few lizard scales he had collected into a potion, an orange smoke cloud billowed up momentarily before being sucked back in. "Good, very good..." he whispered to himself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fara woke up on the branch of a tree.She yawned and looked around."Another boring day"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fara jumped down and made her way out of the forest.

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Seppher poured the potion into a small flask and buried it deep into his robes. Then he grabbed his staff and made his way out of the forest...