The Saga Brothers discussion

no

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

....no

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

listen I going to get in trouble cause I'm not supposed to be on here. Bye-..................................<3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hey everybody..........

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 01:50PM) (new)

Rahil... wrote: "hey everybody.........."

who the heck r u because I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT U R NOT RAHIL. SO GIVE US YOUR IDENTITY. WHAT IS YOUR PEOPLE'S PROBLEM. DON'T TELL ME "I'M THE REAL RAHIL", CAUSE I KNOW YOUR NOT. SO TELL US THE TRUTH.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Listen just have some mango juice sis and chill................................also have some 2 minute noodles and bubbly tea..........................it's very........................................................................................................................moist

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

SHUT UP I DON'T KNOW U BUT IF U DON;T STOP I WILL CALL THE COPS AND EMAIL YOU. i know your email

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sure........................................................................................................................................................................................have fun with that........sis

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rahil... wrote: "yeah sure........................................................................................................................................................................................have..."

U would have never written that

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Call the cops..........................NOW..................................RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!.......if your going to do it then get it over with.......................................................................so when they come to my house and see who I am then you'll be the one surprised(this is not any kind of threat) cause I'm not a bad person sis!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sim, Rahil(fake rahil)!!!!!! Chill out man! I'm back! I had a injury and..................................................................a little bit of punishment but paul told me something was going on............................................I came to help

message 11: by Archana (new)

Archana I'm so confused.
Why is Sim arguing with Rahil.
Why is Rahil supposedly fake.
Questions, questions.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I have questions to. I've returned from my 3 day absence and it's a total diaster!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

..............................no

message 14: by Archana (new)

Archana *too.
**disaster

Spelling issues! Cx

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

..................................don't rub it in :)

message 16: by Archana (new)

Archana I'll try not to. Cx

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

...............................mango juice

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

listen archana niko and everbody, the guy or girl who started the fake account so far has added me as a friend. MOST likely he is paul because in school he told me he had made the fake Vennela account. it might be someone else. the rahil who was talking before was talking to sim when me and her live in the same house. Now fake rahil.........................stop

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Listen..............................I know who it is

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rahil... wrote: "...............................mango juice"

YEA ME?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, dude.. ur not funny, just saying...

message 22: by Archana (new)

Archana Interesting.
Very Interesting.
Not that I care.
You guys can all be weird.
But I think Sim is overreacting.
Paul is Vennela? Um, wut.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Mega Kid (Niko) wrote: "Listen..............................I know who it is"

WHO IS IT

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Archana wrote: "Interesting.
Very Interesting.
Not that I care.
Paul is Vennela? Um, wut."

WELL PAUL IS THE FAKE VENNELA

message 25: by Archana (new)

Archana Oh yeah, I kind of got that part.
...I think everyone should just stop impersonating other people.
That's illegal, you know.
It's called IDENTITY THEFT.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 02:33PM) (new)

Archana wrote: "Oh yeah, I kind of got that part.
...I think everyone should just stop impersonating other people.
That's illegal, you know.
It's called IDENTITY THEFT."

i agree(surprisingly...(no offense intended))...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! WHEN VENNELA FIRST POSTED WE WERE FRIENDS ALMOST INSTANTLY BUT THEN YOU AND RAHIL KEPT SAYING THAT YOUR EACH OTHER. THEN BILVA TOLD ME THAT VENNELA IS'NT REALLY VENNALA, SHE'S SOMEONE FAKE. SO 10TH PERIOD ME AND PAUL CAME UP WITH A PLAN TO CREATE 2 ACCOUNTS OF VENNELA SO WE CAN CRACK THE MYSTERY! I MADE THE FIRST ON(VENNI) BUT THEN PAUL CAME ON AND RUINED EVERYTHING BY MAKING A THIRD VENNELA AND LYING SAYING THAT THE THIRD VENNELA WAS ME WHEN IT WAS REALLY HIM AND THEN IN SCHOOL HE TOLD ME HE GOT VENNELA TO HATE ME AND LOVE HIM SO I CREATED A FAKE RAHIL TO CLEAR STUFF UP BUT IT JUST MADE IT WORSE............................................................................SO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS.................................WHO IS VENNELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Chan (kevindexterminator) | 7 comments Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Interesting.
Very Interesting.
Not that I care.

WELL PAUL IS THE FAKE VENNELA"

no he is not. vennela is still talking and paul is playing with some queers outside :O

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

theONEandONLY wrote: "Rahil wrote: "Archana wrote: "Interesting.
Very Interesting.
Not that I care.

WELL PAUL IS THE FAKE VENNELA"..."

no, im the real vennela...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW AND ALSO THE FAKE RAHIL'S EMAIL IS LOONEY AND THE FAKE VENNELA'S EMAIL IS KOOKEY! ARCHANA!.........................................................STOP WE GET IT. PAUL I KNOW IT WAS YOU. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT YOU STARTED THE FAKE ACCOUNT!NOW STOP!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm kind of shaken up by this so I'm deleting all those fake profiles.............................................................................I'm really sorry guys and paul should be sorry to

message 32: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Chan (kevindexterminator) | 7 comments soon. i will make an account, and hack goodreads.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

theONEandONLY wrote: "soon. i will make an account, and hack goodreads."

Kevin you really need to stop

message 34: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Chan (kevindexterminator) | 7 comments Vennela wrote: "theONEandONLY wrote: "soon. i will make an account, and hack goodreads."

....ok?"

and end this madness

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

NIKO STOP USING THAT ACCOUNT. THE HONORS TEACHERS WILL SEE THIS AND YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE.! now go DELTE THAT ACCOUNT. AND NIKO VENNELA FOR THE LAST TIME IS A REAL PERSON WHO DOES NOT LIKE YOU, BECAUSE OF THIS. NOW STOP WHEN I SEE YOU IM GOING TO EITHER A USE JIU JUTSU AND BREAK YOUR ARM OR B TELL A TEACHER

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

listen I'm done with goodreads forever..............................................................................I might stay a little though

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

BYE THIS WAS A WASTE OF MY MATH TIME

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm.....................................................................................................................listen remember when it was just mega kidz.............................................the days when we just said random stuff and had fun........................................................................well now it's different and it's like..................................everyones...................................................................................................changed...........................................I'm really sad right now..........................................................................................................................................cause those days are over

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a changed person................................................................................................................................................................................

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rahil told me to say "Don't be sad Niko those day's will come again. Everyone's busy and even though were all in the mafia were all a family"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm just really

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sim wrote: "Rahil told me to say "Don't be sad Niko those day's will come again. Everyone's busy and even though were all in the mafia were all a family""

thanks I feel better

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

AND ADDITIONALLY " U gave up, u changed, father, u should have never gave up on mother jay he was very faithful"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(sigh)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sim wrote: "AND ADDITIONALLY " U gave up, u changed, father, u should have never gave up on mother jay he was very faithful""

I hope you really didn't call the cops cause I just deleted the rahil account.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

dont remind her...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

O

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

guess wat im watching peoples?????????????

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't it was just to you know stop u, also i was at that moment fully pissed so I was writing down the first things I wopuld have said

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 02:57PM) (new)

so whenever people annoy u sim, u tell them ull call the police(that's kind of funny, ok, im sorry, but it still is funny)?

« previous 1