Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

News & Information > Best Christian Fiction 2011

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 802 comments So I'm a little late posting this but here is what was awarded:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bes...

Anyone agree? Disagree? Which books have you read? Which books do you now want to read?

message 2: by Carolyn E (new)

Carolyn E | 239 comments I am glad to see Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman on this list. She is one of my favorite authors. I see a couple of others on this list that I would like to read at some point: Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa by Melanie Dobson, Night Prey by Sharon Dunn, and Predator by Terri Blackstock. All I need is time to do so.

Mybucklingbookshelf | 5 comments I really enjoyed Melanie Dobson's The Silent Order...it's Amish meet the Mob. =)

message 4: by Carolyn E (new)

Carolyn E | 239 comments That sounds interesting. Will have to check that out. I noticed that it won a Carol Award for 2011.

message 5: by Adina (new)

Adina Senft | 26 comments Mybucklingbookshelf wrote: "I really enjoyed Melanie Dobson's The Silent Order...it's Amish meet the Mob. =)"

Oh my :) That sounds really intriguing. I really like Melanie's books, so will have to check this one out.