GoodGames discussion

Individual Console Lovers > Nintendo Wii...it may look silly, but it's worth it!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 105 comments Mod
I quite liked this one myself.

message 2: by Paolo (new)

Paolo (paolovf) My brother has one. We have quite alot of games for it too. Can't say I play it very often though. There are some good titles but alot of the games they put out are a bit crap.

I do like most of the Mario games. They really did a good job on Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros.Wii.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 105 comments Mod
Probably because those games usually came with additional movement parts as far back as Mario world.

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I have one. It's good for Wii Fit, Wii Play and Wii Sports...especially when the kids are over. But, I can't say that I really like it that much for regular games. I got Zelda for it, but am a total gimp. I can't get past the flaming wagon bit where you have to run around shooting arrows...so I just don't play it at all. ;(

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Anyone who has a Wii needs to get Wii Fit for no other reason than to get their mother-in-law to play the hula hoop game. You will laugh until your milk/beer/soda comes out your nose!!