Positively Book Crazy discussion

Book Swap Club > Book Swap Club

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (last edited Nov 01, 2011 11:28AM) (new)

Lisa (iluvkimi220) | 27 comments Mod
Would anyone be interested in a book swap club, where you can list books you own that you don't want anymore, with a description of the books condition, and other people can make offers on your books, with books they don't want?
Once you have agreed on a swap, you must edit your lists, removing the book/s you are swapping and then send the book to the person you are swapping with.
You must also state whether you are willing to send your books internationally or just to your country.

So, anyone interested??

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (kydirtgirl68) | 2 comments Yes.I am I have a couple extras I'd like to trade.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Cool =D I wanna see how many people are interested before we actually start making lists. I think this would be a good way to help others get books they haven't got and in turn get books you haven't got

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (hernameisavril) I'd be interested in this

message 5: by Deann (new)

Deann (bakerette2010) | 3 comments Sounds like a good idea. I have to clear my bookshelves. I know we're a paranormal group, but would our swap books have to be paranormal?

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Deann wrote: "Sounds like a good idea. I have to clear my bookshelves. I know we're a paranormal group, but would our swap books have to be paranormal?"

No, it can be any books you think people would be interested in

message 7: by Sheree (new)

Sheree (spark1213) | 1 comments Oh yes!

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Okie dokie!! I'm gonna make a new topic where you can put your lists of the books you don't want, with descriptions of the condition the books are in and whether you will send internationally or only to your country

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie Garcia (goodreadscomconnieg) | 9 comments Yes would love to do that!! I hve books i read that i didnt like & want to swap them count me on

message 11: by Lisa (new)

=) I hope this idea turns out good otherwise I will feel like a fool lol

message 12: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Patterson (thatsjustjessie) | 1 comments Sounds like a great idea!

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Nolan (rnolanauthor) | 5 comments I would be interested and if others dont mind waiting for sea post to arrive i will send internationally also :)

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Fab =) I've already posted my list (link to list post above ^^^^^)

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Here is the link to post your book swap lists again =) http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...