The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Is anybody dissapointed about no Jason?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MizziQ I am- alot. Does anybody else agree. I feel like I'm the only one who loves Jason. I guess he'll come out in the 3rd book, but I'm kinda depressed. :(

Lol. Oh, and about the book. WTHECK RIORDAN?!?!?!?! :)

Shelby I don't really love Jason. Not that he isn't a cool character, he just doesn't meet the same expectations as Percy, Leo, Nico, Grover, and Tyson do for me!

message 3: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ ME!!!!!!!!!!

MizziQ Tyson is awesome! I totally agree with that. Maybe I should give the first series a re-read to be a little more familiar and fond of those characters. Huh.

Azhia Nope , i only missed Leo to be honest

Sonia Jarmula Did anyone other than me start screaming in frustration that they wouldn't be able to read a magical reunion kiss/hug between Percy and Annabeth for a year?

I DID. A LOT. <3

Andrez I did.

No, actually I kept going back and forth for a while to make sure there wasn't anything else and then I screamed

Shelby Sonia wrote: "Did anyone other than me start screaming in frustration that they wouldn't be able to read a magical reunion kiss/hug between Percy and Annabeth for a year?

I DID. A LOT. <3"

I'm not one to scream during or at the end of books (laugh and cry, yes) but I think my heart shattered when I didn't get my Percabeth reunion...

message 9: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ i missed Leo, Jason, Piper, and Annabeth

Sonia Jarmula I was so looking forward to it. I was on page 504, then 507, and then 511, and all the time I was going "please please please please please!" with only a few pages left.

And it wasn't there. Shattered my heart.

I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR GUYS. A WHOLE YEAR.

message 11: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ I know!

message 12: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania Well I wish he was there but at least we KNOW he HAS to be in tMofA

message 13: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ yeah

Lavender You're the only one that loves Jason. Rofl. xD Kidding. But I don't like him, and I can't even stand to think about Piper. Leo for the win. <3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i like all three of them. leo is my favorite character ever in all the books, but piper and jason are also one of my favorites!

message 16: by Sevania (last edited Nov 03, 2011 09:32PM) (new) - added it

Sevania Magenta wrote: "You're the only one that loves Jason. Rofl. xD Kidding. But I don't like him, and I can't even stand to think about Piper. Leo for the win. <3"

Wait... WHAT???????? I respect your opinion and all, but would you care to share why?

message 17: by Pat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pat His character doesn't have a lot of attitude like Percy. And it made me forget about him while I was reading The Son of Neptune. It was like I was reading the first book of Heroes of Olympus.

BubblesTheMonkey I was kind of disappointed at first, but I like that it's Percy. I think it was a good idea.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really, I luv Percy!

Sonia Jarmula I think having Percy narrate the second book was completely necessary. I like Jason but I'm not drawn to him much.

message 21: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ My favorite of all times is Ella :)

Clara i liked Jason but i was SOOOOOO happy that Percy was in SoN but i was SOOOOOOOO mad when Percy didn't have his reunion with Annabeth!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR to Rick Riordan!

message 23: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ one more book until that

message 24: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania Arti wrote: "My favorite of all times is Ella :)"

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ she is AWESOME!

message 26: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania I LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!

Clara Arti wrote: "one more book until that"

and an ENTIRE year!!!! again GRRRRRRRRRRR to Rick Riordan!!

message 28: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ ikr!!!! and there are 5 books!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

entire yr?!?!?!? rick should get writing!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ each book comes out in the fall

Clara GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Clara (last edited Nov 05, 2011 04:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Rick get writing!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr. he needs 2 write faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora I didn't care too much about whether or not there was any Jason in the book. I was disappointed that there was no Leo. Leo is my idol. I would date him if I met him.

message 35: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ XP

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

leo is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora Evelyn wrote: "leo is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know!

Clara i would totally date Leo... he's the only one so far who doesn't have a girlfriend. have you noticed that? =-/

Aurora Yeah, I have. But I still like him despite that. I wrote an essay on him for English class, I was so enamored by him.

Clara i dream about him sometimes... talk about infatuated!!! JK! :) =-)

Aurora So if Leo was real, we would have to battle it out to see who would date him, no? XD

Clara You're on!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ i would love to see Leo's expression for the fight

Aurora Probably ecstatic that two hot girls were fighting over him.

message 45: by Julia (last edited Nov 21, 2011 10:21AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Julia You guys are so weird.
But I really do wish that they had been able to see Jason!!! I like Percy, but I have to say Jason is cooler. (I really like the Minos/Lit stunt he pulled in the Lost Hero. That was smart.) I wanted to see what Percy would think of Jason and what the Roman half-bloods would do with a whole bunch of graecus-es in Camp Jupiter. I CAN'T WAIT A YEAR!!!!
Oh, and LATIN ROCKS!!!

message 46: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Aurora wrote: "Probably ecstatic that two hot girls were fighting over him."

haha

message 47: by Clara (last edited Nov 21, 2011 02:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara Aurora wrote: "Probably ecstatic that two hot girls were fighting over him."

Yep I'm that good looking!!

message 48: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ xP