Lord of the Rings RP discussion

Locations > Mirkwood/Lothlorien

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) *Start*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lily had been traveling for awhile when she arrived at mirkwood. she sat before the forest and ate.

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Isleas raised her bow, aimed and shot. She looked back at her house about five miles away, but still in plain veiw from her elven eyes. She looked back at her catch. A young doe, good mutton that would be raosted for a later days meal.

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((read my charrie!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, important))
lily packed everything back into her bag and started into mirkwood, bow at the ready as a precaution

message 6: by Cat (last edited Nov 01, 2011 11:04AM) (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((me elf you hobbit, me princess of mirkwood))

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She sensed something.
"Who's there?" She called. "Show yourself!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, good to know))

message 9: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((I'm Legoles' daughter, please post your in your charrie p.o.f))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((err....at the risk of sounding like an idiot, whats p.o.f?))

Lily stepped forward and said "i am lily of the shire"

message 11: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Point of veiw))

"What is your business in Mirkwood?" When she turned, the royal crest on her sleeve shone.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh....yup, that made me seem like an idiot...))
she shrugged "im just wandering, i have no business anywhere honestly" she replied

message 13: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "I mean, why are you trespassing on the Royal grounds. I am Isleas (iss-lee-es), princess of Mirkwood. You have no right to enter here."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh...i didnt know that this was royal ground. i was just looking to head for the lone mountain where smaug used to live. my ancestor bilbo baggins went there once" she told her

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "You are an ancestor of Bilbo Baggins? I am an ancestor of Legoles Greenleaf, rightful heir to the throne of Mirkwood."

message 16: by jillian n. (last edited Nov 01, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

jillian n. (attolis) (do you mean "descendant"?)

message 17: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Yes)) Sorry.

"You are an descendant of Bilbo Baggins? I am a descendant of Legoles Greenleaf, rightful heir to the throne of Mirkwood."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

her eyes widened in surprise and she bowed "it is very nice to meet you" she said

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Isleas did not move, she was used to the gesture of bowing. Her eyes wandred to her hairy feet. She looked away in disgust, her long brown hair swinging past the middle of her back

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she straightened up "so, what is royalty such as yourself doing out here?"she asked

message 21: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "I'm hunting." She motioned to her bow.
http://m47.photobucket.com/image/mirk...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

she nodded "i see, well i suppose i should get moving. i dont want to stay in the royal grounds" she said

message 23: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "You are welcome to stay,just do not trespass. As long as someone aproves of you stayign.And I approve."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, okay thank you." she said. her stomach growled and she opened her bag to get some food. she pulled out some bread

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Ileas eyed the food, then walked over to her catch. She efortlessly picked it up in one hand and slung it over her shoulder. She began to run back to the house.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lily watched her leave and ate her bread. it was studded with nuts to give her extra protein and energy.

message 27: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Isleas looked back as he ran. She arrived at the house with the deer slung over her shoulder.
"Oh, Isleas, your smell is right for the LothLuin you were namd for." Her Father Legoles said. ((LothLuin means Orange Blossom, I have memorized JRR Tolkeins Language lol))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol nice))
lily stretched her feet in front of her and relaxed against a tree while she ate.

message 29: by Cat (last edited Nov 02, 2011 11:18AM) (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Once she was inside, she was greeted kindly by her Mother Stardon. ((Star-dawn))
"Nin Meleth. Im(eem) Le Vanwa Estel."

((My Love I thought you were lost. But I still had Hope.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair walked through the forest of Mirkwood, eyes, as always, combing her surroundings.

message 31: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 8 comments san laid on the ground starring at what seemed like nothing but really as a tiny line filed over her hand like it was nothing

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

After she ate, she packed her few belongings and left Mirkwood, not wanting to cause more trouble with her prescience. she decided to head back home for more supplies.

message 33: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 8 comments san looked up and slipped away when she heard foot steps

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair soon came upon San. She observed him for a bit, and then followed him quietly.

message 35: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 8 comments SHE slipped off towards the castle in mirkwood but stopped when she heard blairs footsteps and scurried up a tree