Song Lyrics That I Like discussion

Newbie Introductions > 10 Things About You and Music

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charmless, Dreamwalker (new)

Charmless (mysocalledreads) | 98 comments Mod
10 Things About You and Music

1. What artist and track are you listening to right now?

- The Kooks, Naive

2. Do you have any idea what you’ll listen to next when you’re done with that?

- The Kooks, You Don't Love Me

3. What music gadget do you have in your bathroom right now?

- 'Good ol' boombox with a CD tray that skips.

4. What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to listen to?

- Having had 17 years of Catholic education, um, I'd have to say gospel music in Latin

5. What’s the one music album (vinyl/cassette/CD/MP3) you always recommend to just about everyone?

- Blur: The Best of

6. Do you miss buying your music at the Sam Goody store?

- Um, prolly not so much the buying part but I miss the cute clerk behind the counter. ;-)

7. Is there a band you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think the group's sound is interesting, or maybe they've listened to the band's music and don’t like it at all?

- Nine Inch Nails. Alas, industrial rock isn't to everyone's liking. :-(

8. Do you listen to music while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you’re on the computer? While you’re having sex? While you’re driving?

- Let's just say I live and breathe music.

9. When you were little, did other children tease you about your favorite music?

- For some reason, no. However, I wouldn't have cared, really. (Those who mind, don't matter; those who matter, don't mind.)

10. What’s the last album to which you stayed up half the night listening because it was so good?

- An Edith Piaf box set that was given to me as a gift. (I think I may have stayed up mainly because I was desperately trying to translate most of songs into English. Well, the ones I did like anyway. LOL.)

BONUS QUESTION: Who do you think is the best music artist right now and why?

- Damn, that's a very hard question to answer because I have so many faves. Um, at the moment, I'd have to say The Kooks since I am in bewildered awe with their songwriting.

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 32 comments 1. What artist and track are you listening to right now?

- Now or Never- HSM3-

- One Girl Revolution by Superchick

- Ipod

- Uuuuhhh....Rap???

5. What’s the one music album (vinyl/cassette/CD/MP3) you always recommend to just about everyone?

- Superchick -Beauty From Pain 1.1

- nope

7. Is there a band you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think the group's sound is interesting, or maybe they've listened to the band's music and don’t like it at all?

- Hey! My mom likes NIN! My answer is Good Charlotte

8. Do you listen to music while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you’re on the computer? While you’re driving?

- Yes, only i cant drive:(

9. When you were little, did other children tease you about your favorite music?

- Yes, and for some reason, they still do!

10. What’s the last album to which you stayed up half the night listening because it was so good?

- Flyleaf

- Superchick, it's different, and it is just plain cool!

message 3: by gina~* (new)

gina~* | 18 comments 1. What artist and track are you listening to right now?

- Gravel- Ani Difranco

- I think I will stick with Ani, maybe 'Out Of Habit'

- small crappy cd player for bath time. when I shower I turn the big sound system on and crank it.

- awful pop music on the radio... Curse Top 40 Bullshit!!!!!!!!!

- Hm... I do not know many people (virtually no one) who like what i like but all my girlfriends tend to enjoy he Dresden doll's song, 'Coin Operated Boy' on their self titled LP.

- not at all, I like to support my local record stores as much as I can, I also don't pirate.

- Almost all my friends hate my extensive Ska-punk record collection.

8. Do you listen to music while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you’re on the computer? While you’re driving?

- All of the Above

- no I was the teaser, boy bands...pshh... now I get teased.

- Ani Difranco- Like I Said

- I really like Adele, She won the grammy for best new artist this year and she deserves it, i know it goes against my anti-top Forty-ness but she is different. I cant stand stupid women who get popular bc they are hott and the modern marvel of music producing that makes even paris hilton sound good. Give me someone with true talent for singing and (hopefully) songwriting, and maybe I'll turn my radio back on.

Well thats me music.... Renee- What is superchick? Sounds intriguing......