Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Lonely Hearts
This topic is about Lonely Hearts
Win a Nook, Kindle, or iPod Shuffle

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments TODAY is the launch for my *new* Christian romance release, Lonely Hearts, and I'm having a FREE-FOR-ALL giveaway!!

With no purchase necessary, you can gain extra entries to win a Nook Simple Touch, a Kindle, or an iPod Shuffle ~ today ONLY!

But WAIT! If you like Love Inspired novels, or clean books with a Christian theme, if you purchase LONELY HEARTS from Amazon.com today, you'll receive 29 FREE eGifts!

Paperback - $12.99
Kindle - $2.99
Purchases of either the paperback or kindle version are eligible to gain the free eGifts.

Details are at my website ~ BooksByAmanda.com

Hurry ~ this offer expires November 2nd at 12:01 am!

message 2: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Gunter | 34 comments How do you enter for the drawing of the prizes?

message 3: by Nike (last edited Nov 01, 2011 04:02PM) (new)

Nike Chillemi Lonely Hearts by Amanda Stephan

Luv the cover.

message 4: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments Jocelyn wrote: "How do you enter for the drawing of the prizes?"

Hi Jocelyn ~
If you go to my website http://www.booksbyamanda.com, click on the WIN a NOOK tab ~ there's an entry form on there for the giveaway :)

message 5: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments Nike wrote: "Lonely Hearts by Amanda Stephan

Luv the cover."

Thank you Nike ~ I appreciate it!

message 6: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Gunter | 34 comments Thanks! I went through all the steps! So exciting! I am so interested in writing...seems like a far away dream!

message 7: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments it's probably closer than you think! :) What types of things do you like to write?

message 8: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Gunter | 34 comments I actually started a book a little over a year ago...it's fiction...based on a piece of my life...I am up to 40,000 words but haven't gotten it finished yet!

I also have a great idea for a children's book that I would love to do!!!

message 9: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Gunter | 34 comments When do they have the drawing???

message 10: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments Jocelyn wrote: "When do they have the drawing???"
Hi Jocelyn!
The drawing was yesterday and the winners are posted on my blog.
The Eclectic Blogger
:)

message 11: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Gunter | 34 comments HOw fun!!! :)