Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Promotions & Advertisements > Exciting, fun, YA book, FREE to first the 20 people

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivory (last edited Nov 03, 2011 10:44AM) (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Compelling, exciting, fun, YA book, FREE to first the 20 people who post their email below in the comment box.
I will then send you the code download the book. (This free copy is an e-book)

All I ask is that you review it on Amazon, and any other places you would like.

My website:: http://www.wix.com/ivoryautumn/theque...

Cover Burb:
To whom it may concern, and you should all be concerned.

I told Ivory not to publish this book. But Ivory never listens to me. For being an elf with such big ears, her hearing is very bad.
So, now here we both are. You wanting to read this VERY DARK tale. And me trying to warn you of the dangers that could happen if you do. You, probably being an ordinary person and all.
No disrespect to ordinary people. I like them...or you. But, generally, ordinary people are toxically attracted to things that are not so healthy for them, like candy, and old broken-down buildings full of nose hair twisters, and throat gobblers---forgetting that they should be very afraid of dark, spooky, creepyish sort of places, until it's too late. Be WARNED that this book, once cracked opened, will cause the innocent lights in your bedroom to quake and shiver, and perhaps go out, leaving you in the darkness. So keep a flashlight, or a glowing, friendly, non-poisonous mushroom nearby, just in case.
Only brave individuals should dare to read this book. As for myself, I'm brave. I'm not afraid of the dark. Except for when it's dark, of course. Ahem.
ENTER AT YOUR own RISK!

Your humble servant,
Gogingy,
Twisker of the Dandelion Den

message 2: by Pickle (new)

Pickle | 92 comments http://www.wix.com/ivoryautumn/thequesto...

link doesnt work :( for me anyway

Do i get a book? ;-)

message 3: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Pickle,

Sorry about the link. I guess I posted only half the link. Fixed the problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'll send you the book right away.
Thanks again.
Ivory

message 4: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Ritesh,

I'll send you a copy. :)

message 5: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Maybe it would be better if people just added me as their friend/posted a comment below so I can send them the code through goodreads. That way people wouldn't be showing their emails to the world.

message 6: by Pickle (new)

Pickle | 92 comments Ivory wrote: "Pickle,

Sorry about the link. I guess I posted only half the link. Fixed the problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'll send you the book right away.
Thanks again.
Ivory"

message 7: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Your welcome. :)

message 8: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Autumn (ivoryautumn) | 7 comments Ritesh,

I'm glad you received the book. I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it.

*Cheers*
Ivory